Recently, I sat down with Dr. Myron Golden for a conversation on wealth and economic power.
Myron is, hands down, one of the most inspirational people I know. He’s a Black man, expert business advisor, and self-made millionaire. He’s also a songwriter and owns a record label. As a child, he contracted polio and has used a metal brace to walk his entire life. Nonetheless, he became a black belt in martial arts.
Myron is the kind of person who refuses to let excuses get in the way. He finds a way to succeed no matter what. And THAT is the kind of energy we ALL need right now.
If you’re feeling tired at the end of a long week, and need something to lift your spirits, go watch (or listen) to my conversation with Myron.
- My childhood, growing up in a low-income family, and how I learned to be extremely resourceful by watching my mom.
- How I learned how to negotiate at age 18—by calling financial aid offices and asking them to give me more scholarship money for college and then law school.
- How I handle negative reviews and nasty messages about my book—and why I refuse to water down my opinions to get people’s approval.
- The attitude that drives everything I do: “There is always a way. If there’s a will there’s a way and I will find it.”
What do you want to accomplish right now?
How will you find a way or make one?
Bring THAT level of determination into your week. Do not expect to fail. Expect to win.
PS. Last call… The Make Money Moves Challenge begins tomorrow. 5 days. 5 LIVE training sessions with me. An experience that shifts your life. All for $95.
- Learn the mistake you’re making that's keeping you from having a 6, 7, or 8 figure business.
- And, learn the 5 moves you need to make to generate more money, on demand, whenever you want, no matter what’s happening in the economy.
Sign up now. Because right now is an excellent time to start making more money.