We Should All Be Millionaires:
A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power
Hitting bookstores worldwide and changing women’s lives and bank accounts:
May 4, 2021
A personal note from the author, Rachel Rodgers
I want you to have more money than you’ve ever had before.
Because when you have more money, you have more options in life.
The option to buy a beautiful home. The option to send your kids to the best schools.
The option to own a Chanel bag (if you want to!), fly first class (if you want to, and let’s be honest, who doesn’t?), become a philanthropist, or anything else you want to do.
More money. More options. And I want you to have unlimited options in life.
I want you to know what it feels like to have seven zeroes in your bank account and hold serious financial power.
I want you to become a millionaire.
And that is why I wrote this book for you.
It’s time to say “goodbye” to money stress and start making bank, so you can become the wealthy badass you’ve always wanted to be.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the book:
- Why you have struggled to build wealth in the past…and no, it’s not because of your daily latte habit!
- Why it’s absolutely possible to become financially secure even if right now you have a 400 credit score, crushing debt, and your financial life is a hot mess.
- Strategies to increase your income, right now, no matter your current profession, and no matter what’s going on in the economy.
- How to start making million dollar decisions—decisions that bring you prosperity, peace, joy, wealth in all forms.
- The crucial ingredients you need if you are serious about becoming a millionaire: including your million-dollar vision, million-dollar squad, million-dollar marketing plan, and more.
- A step-by-step plan to bring you from “here” to “earning 7 figures” within 3 years. (Whether you’re aiming for 7 figures or not, this plan will get you earning more than before!)
- An eye-opening history lesson on how women (all women, and especially women of color) have been shut out of the ability to build wealth. And how we can fix this.
- Why earning more money, as a woman, is not “selfish” or “greedy” but in fact, a revolutionary act that brings the economy into balance and creates a better world for all.
Early Praise for the Book
Think you’re not capable of becoming wealthy?
This book convinces you that you can do it.
Back in 1906, Madam CJ Walker, a Black woman, become American’s first female millionaire.
Walker faced every obstacle you can imagine. She was oppressed, abused, belittled, threatened, and harassed. But she found a way to make it happen.
If she could do it then, you can do it now.
Order the book. Read it. And then go make that coin.
Pre-Order One Book and Get Your “Seven Daily Habits” Guide
Do these 7 action steps EVERY DAY to generate more money and more time, energy, peace, power, and joy.
*This is a virtual, self-paced workshop.
Join Rachel as you learn exactly how to plan your year like a seven-figure boss. The ONLY way to get access is to pre-order at least 4 copies and you WON’T want to miss this.
Get Your Exclusive Access to my Plan Your Year Like A Millionaire Workshop
A virtual, self-paced 4-part workshop giving you the tools, strategy, and time you need to walk away with your plan for the year.
- How to set goals like a seven-figure badass.
- How to spend your time on the right things.
- How to build the support systems you need.
- How to bust out of a money-rut and start generating more cash.
- And how to make smart decisions with your money…even if you don’t have much, yet.
I’m spilling all the tea on how seven-figure business owners make their plans, set up their supports, and generate the cash they need to bring their big visions to life.
Trust me, you won’t want to miss these gems.
Want to come? You can. Here's how:
To access Plan Your Year Like A Millionaire, pre-order 4 or more copies of We Should All Be Millionaires today to get this workshop and learn why it is absolutely possible for you to build wealth that lasts generations no matter your current financial situation.