July was a big-ass month here at Hello Seven.
Inside The Club, we challenged our members to play big and earn $10,000 in 10 days.
We call it: The $10K in 10 Days challenge.
Some Club members said, “Great! No problem. Let’s do this!”
Others said, “Uh, are you high on paint fumes? That’s not possible. No way.”
Many were convinced, “Okay, maybe some people can earn $10,000 in such a short time frame, but not me. I’m not on that level yet.”
We urged our Shmillies (that’s our nickname for Club members) to expand their mindset, accept the challenge, and just…try.
Don’t assume you can’t do it. Try and see what happens.
We told them, “You can generate $10K however you want.”
- You can launch a new service, program, or product.
- You can ask for a raise or bonus.
- You can call your cousin and demand he pay his debt.
- You can follow up with a client whose invoice is overdue and get that shizz paid.
- You can sell furniture you don’t need.
- You can start a new side hustle.
- You can sell cookies or lemonade or teach twerking lessons online! Whatever!
Be creative. Be resourceful. Be courageous. Be assertive. Trust that you have the ability to generate cash whenever you want to, or need to. One way or another, go get that money!
And guess what? The Shmillies knocked this challenge outta the park.
We did a post-challenge survey to collect results.
Here’s the final scorecard:
– 350 women agreed to do the $10K in 10 Days Challenge.
– These women generated a grand total of $2.3 million over the course of 10 days. (two! point! three!)
– That’s an average of $6,571 per person.
– 75% of participants said that they were able to earn additional money they wouldn’t have earned if they hadn’t done this challenge. That means ¾ of those who participated made extra money! Proof that what we teach works!
– 98% said the challenge motivated them to make Million Dollar Decisions (aka: high-quality decisions that bring you prosperity, peace, and joy).
– 90% said the challenge made them feel like a CEO, and feel more powerful instead of powerless.
– One woman (who is five months pregnant) asked a family member to watch her toddler during the day so she could focus on the challenge. She made $21,041 by raising her prices and selling as much as she could to her current client base.
– Another woman (a single mom) used this challenge as an opportunity to declutter. She held a big yard sale and made $1,400 in a single day.
– One woman went into beast mode and challenged herself to “get uncomfortable” and “sell every day.” She contacted previous clients. She contacted major brands. She emailed her mailing list. She wound up making $25,649 in July. This is wild especially considering that during June, she only earned $250 bucks total. All hail the comeback Queen!
Moral of the story:
- You think you can’t, but you can.
- You are more powerful than you think.
- There’s always a way to make it happen.
- And, having the right coaching and community makes all the difference.
When you hang out with ambitious women who are determined to make serious money, the golden money dust rubs off on you! You start thinking, dressing, and behaving differently. And it shows…in your bank account.
Seriously, if you haven’t joined We Should All Be Millionaires: The Club yet, you should.
We’ve got so many exciting challenges planned for our Club members during the rest of 2020 and 2021. $10K in 10 Days is just the beginning.
You can have more than you currently do.
You can rise to the challenge. We can help.
How about instead of prematurely assuming you can't have what you want…you agree to roll with us for awhile, stretch in new ways, and see what happens? How 'bout dat?
To your wealth and success,
PS: At Hello Seven we are on a mission to create a future where success is inclusive, badassery is celebrated, and building wealth is joyful. Which is why we’ve reopened the doors to We Should All Be Millionaires, and we’re leaving them open. Explore The Club and choose your membership level here.