You missed it…
Club Enrollment is currently closed.
Get your name on the waitlist and be the first to know when The Club re-opens.
The good news?
Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, and people living with disabilities are starting businesses faster than ever before.
We are launching record numbers of new businesses every year.
By choosing the path of entrepreneurship, we are claiming our power, our autonomy, and our voice.
“I’m ready to build my own empire and be the boss.”
The bad news?
We’re launching tons of businesses — but we're not making tons of money.
Statistically, women entrepreneurs pay themselves 28% less than white cis men.
78% of self-employed women hit an income wall of $50k per year or less, and never rise above that amount.
For people of color, the numbers are even worse.
Black women in business bring in just $24k in annual revenue on average. That is below the Federal poverty line for a household of four.
We are here to change these numbers!
To teach women, people of color, queer folks, and other historically excluded entrepreneurs how to maximize their earning potential.
We show you how to earn more every month — and build wealth over time.
And we don’t only teach you how to make more money…
We open the door for you to create your legacy.
We give you the tools to transform your bank account, your community, and your future.
Wanna Maximize Your Earning Potential?
This is the community where you learn how to do it.
95% of your success in life is directly attributed to who you spend your time with.
The people in your inner circle strongly influence your attitude, your money habits, and the decisions you make every day.
This is how joining The Club can impact you as a person and a business owner.
When you’re surrounded by smart, supportive, ambitious people, you reach your financial goals much faster.
No matter who you are…
What your background is, or what you do for a living, you could be making a lot more money than you currently do.
If you’ve been overworking, underearning, stressing about money, and struggling for too long…
If you’ve been trying to figure out how to build a business all on your own, with no map to guide you…
If you’ve never had the chance to network with fellow business owners who can help you reach that next level…
The Club is exactly where you need to be.
We Have One Mission:
Who We Serve
In this Club, you will never be the “only” anything.
If you’re a woman, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, living with a disability, or you identify with any other underrepresented community…
This is the place for you.
We are the ONLY business community on the Internet filled with people who look like you — and who share your same goals, experiences, and ambitions.
Wherever You Are On Your Journey
– We Meet You There
How much are you currently earning per year?
Whether you make less than $50k, more than $100k, or even multiple-six-figures, we meet you right where you are – and show you how to earn more.
To help you get unstuck from your current revenue level and hit your goals faster, we use a tool called the Hello Seven Growth Scale™.
The Growth Scale diagnoses:
- Your blocks:
Why you’ve been struggling to make more money.
- Your leaks:
Where you’re leaving money on the table that could easily be yours.
- Your plan:
Specific action steps you need to take to bring your revenue to the next level.
We give you a personalized plan to follow.
Keep working the plan, step by step, to keep climbing – and eventually reach 7 figures per year.
The Hello Seven Growth Scale™ is based on data from the IRS, the U.S. Census, the Amex State of Women-Owned Business Report, and our own independent research working with more than 4,000 clients over the last 10 years.
This is our proprietary tool — exclusively available for our Club members.
It’s how we get our members incredible results.
Our Club members (aka “Shmillies”)
absolutely love The Growth Scale
We Deliver Excellence
When you join The Club, you’re working with the best.
We’re one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S., As seen in:
Did you catch us on Good Morning America?
Watch 3 of our Club members share their amazing business success stories.
We’re All About the Money
During our last 10-day money-making challenge, our Club members earned $3,519,262.66 as a community. Bam!
What are you going to do…
With All That Extra Money?
Get yourself in The Club and start earning more money so that you can…
Money to live as big as you want.
Money for the people you love and the causes you care about.
Money to change the world and make your community a better place.
What You Get When You Join
When you join The Club, what exactly do you get?
Everything you need to build a whole new attitude about money, earn more, and become the wealthy badass that you were born to be.
Resources, interactive workbooks, and on-demand courses with proven strategies to help you boost your income. In fact, these exact strategies helped grow Hello Seven to an 8-figure company!
- We Should All Be Millionaires: The Course
Inspired by the bestselling book, this course brings the book to life with videos, worksheets, and action steps for each chapter. Everything you used to believe about money — forever changed. Your mind — blown.
- The Growth Scale Course
Whatever amount you’re earning right now – whether it’s $0 per year, $50k, $100k, or more – this course shows you how to hit the next level. Get action steps tailored to your current revenue level.
Transformative Business Coaching
We don’t just give you a list of action steps and say, “Good luck. Go make some money.”
Your membership includes weekly group coaching sessions from our team of outstanding business Coaches who specialize in marketing, sales, operations, hiring, mindset, and so much more.
- Money Church
Held weekly. Transformational. Uplifting. Best part of your week. Identify whatever is holding you back from making more money — and clear those blocks.
- Strategy Hour
Each session focuses on business strategy, marketing, and sales. Bring your questions. Get answers from our expert Coaches.
- Growth Scale Coaching Calls
What should you be focusing on — at this exact moment in your business journey? These coaching calls are specific to your level of the Growth Scale to help you identify the moves you need to be making right now in your business.
Inclusive Online Community
Welcome to the Shmillieverse: a 2,000+ strong community of badass business owners from all walks of life.
This group is here to support you unconditionally, give you tough love when you need it, and celebrate your wins along your journey to building wealth.
Use the directory on our member site to find your next hire, business partner, social media strategist… the list goes on.
Connect with your fellow Shmillies and Club coaches daily through our exclusive Club-members-only Facebook group.
And if you're a business owner already making $500k and up in annual revenue…
We have an even more personalized coaching and networking experience for you.
Click the button below for more details about the Hello Seven Mastermind.
Is The Club Right for You?
If you’ve come this far, you’re probably a great fit for The Club. But just to be sure, check and see that you match the following criteria.
- You’re an ambitious, driven person who wants to make more money.
- You’re an entrepreneur, freelancer, have a side hustle, or run a small business, and want to earn more – but you’re not sure how to make it happen.
- You’ve been climbing the corporate ladder, but you’re ready to bust out of the corporate world and build your own thing.
- You want to upgrade your social circle and start hanging out with high-caliber people who motivate you to be your greatest self.
- You want to build generational wealth and use it to give your family an incredible life, plan for the future, and do great things in the world.
- You’re committed to being anti-racist (and if you’re not quite sure what that means, you are excited and open to learning).
- You’re coachable and ready to commit to your personal and financial growth.
- You’re not a millionaire – yet – but that’s who you want to become, and you want a clear path to get there.
If you can check “Yes” to most of these, then you’re an ideal Club member. Join us.
A Letter from the Founder,
“Why does it feel so hard to make more money?”
If you’re part of a historically excluded group (you’re a woman, person of color, queer, or living with a disability) building a successful business – and making more money – can feel really difficult.
And, with good reason. It feels hard to succeed because:
- Banks and investors are statistically less likely to provide funding to help you.
- You don’t have many role models (who look like you) that you can turn to for inspiration.
- You might not have many close friends who run successful companies — which means you don’t have a well-resourced network in place, or people to call for advice.
- You deal with discrimination – the glances, the raised eyebrows, the locked doors.
- Plus, the advice that works for a white cis man entrepreneur doesn’t resonate with you and your experiences.
You face plenty of challenges on your journey to wealth. These roadblocks are very real. But, here’s some amazing news…
You can remove all those roadblocks.
Here at We Should All Be Millionaires: The Club, our mission is to help you take all of those obstacles — whatever is standing in between you and having more money — and clear them out of the way.
Once you have the right network and plan in place, you can defy the odds. You can start earning more than ever before and create financial security for yourself and the people you love.
Making money doesn’t have to be so hard.
Join The Club. Let us teach you how to make bank.
Our Club members are making big money moves.
They’re building their businesses, hitting and surpassing their revenue goals, hiring team members, expanding, prospering, and thriving.
Join The Waitlist
The Club doors are currently closed. Sign up for our waitlist to be the first to hear when Club enrollment is open.
Get all the standard Club benefits:
– Weekly group coaching calls
– We Should All Be Millionaires: The Course
– The Growth Scale Course
– Access to our exclusive community of 2,000+ business owners
– Weekly Money Church calls
– Strategy Hour coaching calls
– Bonus calls, webinars, and additional mini-courses and resources
Join the Waitlist
You Want More? We Gotchu!
When you join The Club at the annual level, you get access to 3 value-packed bonus resources that will help you make some serious money moves.
The Club sets you up to take your business success to the next level and multiply your income — and these bonuses give you an extra boost to help you get there even faster!
Sign up for the annual membership and get immediate access to:
Plan Your Year Like a Millionaire
- A comprehensive 4-part video training series designed to help you map out your most profitable year yet.
- Learn how to make plans for your scared-to-even-think-about dreams so you can confidently turn them into your I-can’t-believe-this-is-real life.
Launch Your Book Like a Millionaire
- Your step-by-step guide for launching your next bestselling book, course, VIP Day, or anything else you want to get out into the world with a bang.
- In this bonus module, you’ll learn industry secrets and behind-the-scenes info on the work that went into publishing the bestselling book, We Should All Be Millionaires.
Million Dollar Press
- A 50+ page handbook with our best advice on how to secure PR deals, partnerships, and press features — whether you’re a beginner or you’ve already been in the public eye for years.
- This resource includes scripts and templates that you can copy for emails and pitches to agents, TV executives, and other industry professionals that can help you grow your media presence.
We’ve Got Options
Close to that 7-figure mark or already well on your way to multi-millions?
Our brand new Mastermind program for business owners making $500k and up per year is the perfect option for you.
The Mastermind gives you the best of The Club, with a ton of additional perks:
- Monthly 1-on-1 coaching calls with one of our expert Hello Seven coaches
- Monthly guest calls with experts on sales, marketing, HR, money management, mindset, and the list goes on…
- Monthly coach-led cohort calls, so you can talk business strategy as a group
- In-person, luxe retreats to get the networking, strategizing, and fire-under-your-butt energy you need to revitalize and keep growing
- A private cohort group Slack channel where you can connect with other entrepreneurs at your revenue level
This is a customized coaching and networking experience where you can connect with other high-level business owners on a deeper level and get sound business advice tailored to your specific needs.
Yes, You Can Make More Money
You can add an extra $2k to your monthly income, and then $5k, and then $10k, and beyond.
You can enjoy a whole new level of financial security.
With commitment, perseverance, and time, you can grow your side hustle into a main hustle – and eventually, a million dollar company.
All of this is possible and doable.
But, these goals are A LOT more achievable when you have a path to follow, expert Coaches to advise you, and a support network that keeps you motivated and focused.
You’ll find all of that in The Club.
A Letter from the Team
Dear future millionaire,
We live in a world that is severely imbalanced when it comes to money.
The numbers are very distressing.
- For every dollar that a white man earns, women earn less. White women: 79 cents. Black women: 62 cents. Native American women: 57 cents. Latina women: 54 cents.
- Women are 80% more likely to be impoverished in retirement compared to men.
- Only 2% of women-founded businesses ever reach $1 million in annual revenue. 98% never crack the million dollar mark.
- In the US, the net worth of an average white household is 10x more than the net worth of the average Black household.
- The median net worth among households that have adult members with a disability is $33,318 less than the national median.
- Employers are 30% less likely to request an interview from a woman perceived as LGBTQIA+, compared to one perceived as heterosexual.
- Women also face financial discrimination if they are not thin: a 65-pound increase in a woman’s weight is associated with a 9% drop in her earnings.
Not having enough money leaves so many of us with little financial power, feeling financially and emotionally broke, trapped in unhappy relationships, buried in debt, unable to save adequately for retirement, and limited in so many ways.
This is unjust and imbalanced. And, this is why we created We Should All Be Millionaires: The Club. We are determined to change these numbers and create prosperity for historically excluded people like you.
We want you to become very rich — rich in money, and rich in time, peace, power, and joy. Yes, there are unfair obstacles in your path. But you can succeed in spite of these challenges.
If that doesn’t convince you, maybe this will: Madam C.J. Walker became America’s first woman millionaire back in 1906. She was born to enslaved parents. She was poor. She was a Black woman. All the odds were stacked against her. If she could do it then, you can absolutely do it now.
Join The Club. Let the golden-money-dust rub all over you. We’ll see you inside!
– The Club Team
P.S. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.P.S. We can’t wait to celebrate with you… once you have your highest-earning month of all time. Soon!
“Is this a tax-deductible business expense?”
Yes. If you’re self-employed and live in the US, your Club membership fee is likely to be a tax deductible business expense.
Why? Because The Club provides training to “maintain or improve skills you need in your trade or business” (to quote the IRS).
Categorize your Club membership as an “education expense,” “professional training,” or “professional membership/association dues.”
Double-check with your tax preparer to make sure this can be a deduction for you – but in most instances, it will be.
Saving money on taxes – while getting the education you need to become a million dollar badass? Win-win. Smart move.
“Is The Club only for service providers?”
We have lots of Shmillies in The Club who own product-based businesses. Everything we teach in The Club can be applied to any business model, product, or service.
Have more questions?
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie says,
“We should all be feminists.”
We agree 100%. But we take it one step further. We say…
“WE SHOULD ALL BE MILLIONAIRES.”
And it starts with you.