I hope you’re enjoying some downtime this weekend in that hazy, sugar-filled, cozy lull before the New Year.
As I sat down to do a year in review (spoiler: you’ll hear some of that in next week’s podcast episode!), I was astonished to see how much content Hello Seven had produced this year. Don’t get me wrong, my team and I are working on creating valuable posts, emails, and podcasts every day so I know we’d produced a lot…but seeing it all together was overwhelming in the best way possible.
So, just in case you missed some of this epic goodness, I now present to you, our most popular content from this year!
Most downloaded Podcast Episodes of The Year:
The Hello Seven podcast saw some huge growth this year, with some powerhouse guests and giving you a sneak peek at the kind of coaching and results our Club members access. Give your mindset a shift and your income a boost with some of our most popular episodes from this year:
- Showing up for the World You Want to See with Rha Goddess
- The Coach Breakdown: Fix Your Raggedy Mindset
- 10K in 10 Days with Kronda Adair and Leslie Tagorda
- The Magic Money Dust Is Available To You
- Financial Freedom and Activism with Emma Pattee
Most Read Blog Posts of The Year:
From running a business in a pandemic to dealing with the hard truths of racial relations in the US this year had you looking for ways to step up in business in more than one way. Plus we all celebrated the purchase of The Rodgers Ranch!
- How To Create Diversity Within Your Online Business
- I Bought A Ranch
- How To Host A Virtual Event
- I Am Not Okay
Most Popular Instagram Posts of The Year:
2020 was the year the conversation moved to Instagram in a big way. From talking business to politics to our Anti-Racist Small Business Town Hall, you showed up, engaged, and made yourselves heard.
- The announcement of The Ranch!
- Working on your business is activism
- Announcement of our Anti-Racist Small Business Town Hall
- Here’s what I’m all about.
- A commentary on a certain lame duck’s taxes.
Media Highlights From This Year:
Did you spot Hello Seven in the wild in 2020? Here are some of my favorite and most memorable interviews and features from this year.
- Talking about sharing the mic and women earning seven figures on The Drew Barrymore Show
- Dishing on what you need to know about building wealth with Business Insider
- Sharing info about our million-dollar month while fighting for social justice on CNBC
- Talking about how I’m creating joy for my Black family right now on PopSugar
- Spreading the word about our Anti-Racist Town Hall on Forbes
- Opening up about what it really takes to hit seven figures with Women’s Health
Favorite Podcast Guest Appearances In 2020:
I’m always honored when I’m invited to be a guest on other podcasts. Here are some of the most fun, engaging, and entertaining episodes you may have missed:
- Taking risks, prioritizing, hiring, and dismantling racism in the workplace with Eventual Millionaire
- A full breakdown of our first 7 figure month on The Bossbabe Podcast
- What’s holding you back and the importance of IP on Directionally Challenged
- Avoiding “broke decisions” on Wine Down with Jana Kramer and Michael Caussin
- Beyond lip service and becoming true Black Lives Matter allies on So Money with Farnoosh Torabi
What do you think? Did your favorites make the list? Is there anything you want to see from us next yet? Hit reply and let me know!
PS. one of the most anticipated parts of 2021 for us at Hello Seven is the release of my first book, We Should All Be Millionaires in May. One of our goals for next year is to make it to the prominent bestseller list to show the financial and business book world that a Black woman’s voice is needed in this conversation.
You can help by pre-ordering your copies now! We’ve got some fantastic pre-order bonuses, including an invite to an exclusive online training I’m hosting in January- get all the details right here.