Social Media Manager
We’re hiring a Social Media Manager who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
We are the standard for business training and
100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your social media expertise to the marketing systems we have in place and increase brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets and engaging our target market. Are you skilled at learning social media trends and identifying new social media tools? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment devoted to growth, authenticity, and badassery? Ultimately, as social media manager you will help Hello Seven successfully represent our company across social channels.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our Marketing Director. You’ll work closely with our talented Marketing team and Programs team.
We are looking for someone who is highly skilled in increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets, has experience in our industry, and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
“Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.” -Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
- We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
- Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
- Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
- Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
- Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
- The more fun we have the more money we make. Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations
Position: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Marketing Director
This role will be responsible for facilitating and scaling Hello Seven’s brand awareness through various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating, overseeing, and implementing social media strategies, including executing dynamic written, graphic, and video content for the company’s social media accounts. The Social Media Manager will optimize content that grows audience engagement, increases brand recognition, and brand affinity as well as help the CEO and marketing team community manage. This role will be involved with assisting the Marketing Director and the CEO in marketing projects.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Oversee day-to-day management of social media campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Develop and implement social media plans and strategies on a monthly and campaign basis
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through social media platforms
- Develop and implement social listening tools to report to customer service and marketing teams to meet customer pain points
- Develop, oversee, and implement monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Manage the creative workflow to develop assets with internal and external teams
- Assist with the execution of a results-driven social media strategy
- Help brainstorm and conceptualize larger social media and brand initiatives
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of key metrics across all social media channels and develop recommendations based on these findings to the broader team.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns
- Create social media posts using written and video content
- Manage the company social media channels, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms as needed
- Research on social media trends and work on strengthening the company's social media presence
- Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO)
- Lead the development of large social media campaigns
- Analyze and report audience information, demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- Make suggestions then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department
- We have clear and consistent communication with our cross functional teams
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand and converting
- All social media content is produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear campaign plans, systems, processes and KPIs that are being followed
- We have a clear understanding of how each social media campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- 3+ years of experience in social media management and/or marketing
- Direct experience growing social media accounts for a brand (% increase in growth)
- Experience in the coaching industry is a plus.
- Ability to report on data
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- A creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of G Suite, CRM, and WordPress
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results.
- You love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Proficient at using multi-platform posting programs such as Iconosquare
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Internet ranking for web content
- Deep curiosity around Internet trends and culture
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage others
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).