We’re hiring a Curriculum Designer who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works… so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your creativity in designing event content and developing courses as well as bringing your passion and excitement to the programs that we offer.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Director of Programs. You’ll work with our coaches in the Programs team as well as our team in Marketing.
We are looking for someone who has 3+ years of content and product development, excellent organizational skills, extensive knowledge of the programs we offer, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and producing quality work, and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses, and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities, and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele, and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion, and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Curriculum Designer is responsible for designing and developing effective and engaging learning experiences in concert with our Program Manager, Copywriters, and Coaches. This role advises and ideates to create and revise materials used in our programs. This will include managing the membership site experience, designing event content and communication, developing courses, curriculum, and training materials, and refining processes to create and deliver our programs.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Facilitate conversations with the CEO to execute tangible processes, content, and procedures.
- Develop Client Training & Courses
- Product Content Creation
- Slide deck creation
- Video course creation
- Product Content Process
- Instructional Design
- Product Content Delivery
- Provide support to coaches by helping create and revise materials used in our coaching programs and course materials
- Research and find appropriate curricula in order to improve the learning outcomes of Hello Seven clients
- Assist in developing appropriate teaching materials for coaches.
- Collaborate with the coaching and client experience teams to identify gaps in the knowledge base of the educational materials provided to our membership and come up with ways to fill them.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and test learning.
- Review client metrics on a monthly basis so that we can determine rankings and results and verify growth.
- Manage events and event teams from logistics to content creation to communication with teams and clients, working with client experience and marketing teams.
- Create, develop, and maintain the private client podcast feed (including but not limited to Hello Audio content of all course materials).
- Member experience is consistent, engaging, and transformative, from programming to events to email communication.
- Hello Seven raises the standard for learning in the online education space, inspiring our clients to learn through our unique, Hello Seven IP teaching methods.
- Program retention is above 90%
- The clients increase their profitability and learn how to predictably achieve their desired outcome.
- Clients get the majority of the support they need from the membership platform rather than having to ask for help.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Curriculum Designer will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- 3+ years of content and product development (experience working with a business coaching organization is a bonus).
- Ability to apply frameworks to any situation and get results.
- Having experience as an Instructional Designer is preferred.
- A thorough understanding and embodiment of our content.
- A willingness to hold yourself accountable to living our content so that you can easily create content about what you also practice yourself.
- Excellent organizational skills and extensive knowledge of the programs we offer.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Operate in a fast-moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high-quality work each and every time.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle receiving and providing direct, straightforward feedback.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive base salary package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).