Help Share We Should All Be Millionaires
Join the Book Squad and get insider perks
We want to get this life-changing book into the hands of women all over the world and to disrupt the patriarchal publishing world- and to make that happen, we need your help. Join our Book Squad to be part of our mission and to get rewarded with special perks, sneak peeks, and swag we won't offer to anyone else.
Excited about this book?
Can’t wait for it to come out?
Want to help get this book into the hands of people who need it most?
And, want to help make this book a New York Times bestseller and create a historic first—first #1 bestselling book on business, finance, and wealth written by a Black woman?
Let’s do this.
JOIN THE BOOK SQUAD
How to Join
Put your info below to apply to join. That’s it! So easy.
What Happens After You Join?
After your application is approved, you’ll get an email saying, “Thank you and welcome!”
Leading up to book release day, we’ll email and text you a couple times with book announcements, secret assignments, and tons of special perks and treats for you.
We’ll contact you about once or twice a week.
*You can unsubscribe and remove yourself from the Book Squad anytime, although of course we hope you won’t!
What You Get
As a member of the Book Squad, you get exclusive perks including:
- Sneak peek at book chapters before the book gets released. Parts that nobody else gets to see.
- Bonus content that’s so good but didn’t make it into the actual book. All the extra cherries and whipped cream—for you.
- Invites to attend book launch parties, virtual cocktail hour, and Q&A with the author, Rachel Rodgers.
- Behind-the-scenes magic including an exclusive chat (not available for the public) where Rachel explains how she created the book, start to finish, plus a tour of Rachel’s ranch, and her new office and writing space!
- Opportunities to win prizes (like autographed books, Hello Seven swag, and more) to say “thank you” for spreading the word about the book.
What We Ask You to Do
As a member of the Book Squad, you’re pledging to spread the word about the book and create buzz.
You don’t need to be a famous Instagram influencer to do this. Everyone can do this.
Here’s what we ask you to do. Just 3 things.
- Pre-order the book before May 4, 2021. (If you’ve already done this, great! One item, already done.)
- Tell at least 7 people about the book before May 4, 2021 and encourage them to pre-order on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, or any other site or bookstore. You can tell 7 friends, tell 7 classmates, tell 7 colleagues at work, tell your peeps on social media, whatever you want to do. (And if you have an audience with thousand of fans, amazing. Tell everybody.)
- Post a review about the book on Amazon or Goodreads between May 4-11, 2021—the first week the book is out.
We request that you do those 3 things. That’s it. Totally doable.
Being a member of the Book Squad is pretty easy and doesn’t require that much effort—but it makes a HUGE impact in terms of book publicity, sales, and success.
With hundreds of people on the Book Squad, we become an unstoppable force and there’s no limit to where this book can go.
We’re so grateful for you.