We’re hiring a Videographer who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your own genius and help us deliver high-quality, polished, and captivating video and audio content to Hello Seven’s members and potential clients.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Program Manager. You’ll work with our teams in marketing, delivery, and operations.
We are looking for someone with a passion to be creative, with a terrific eye for shooting captivating content, and someone who also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is an on-site and work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The Videographer is responsible for capturing, editing, and creating video content for all departments, including Hello Seven’s virtual and in-person planned events, new course content, social media, and digital marketing needs, and backend processes. Maintains video and audio recording equipment and enjoys presenting a complete, high-quality, polished project before deadline.
- Be on set for in person filming and setting up shots for optimal results.
- Maintain and store all footage, per Hello Seven processes and standards.
- Organize footage to be used at a later date, as needed.
- Test all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Edit and produce video content at a high level.
- Turn around footage and all edits according to deadlines set by the project manager.
- Capture live events as applicable.
- Oversee the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
- Process requests via TeamWork in agreed upon time constraint.
- Understand all company products.
- Ensure all videos have closed captions available.
- Increase the speed and efficiency of the delivery team in making recordings available to our clients.
- Marketing department can use video marketing more effectively.
- Our members and potential clients experience a higher quality education through video content.
- Our team has access to backend video training.
- All videos are produced with accessibility in mind.
- The CEO and team are able to produce video content at the desired speed, more efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 2-3 years experience filming and editing educational and marketing content
- Proficiency with Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Apple OS, and Google Apps
- Proficiency with video editing software and recording equipment
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes
- You love operating in a fast-moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive salary compensation package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through March 31st, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).