We’re hiring a Systems Assistant who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your technical genius and help us tackle technical and developmental projects that support our internal teams and day to day operations.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Systems Director. You’ll work in conjunction with our marketing, delivery, and operations teams, including our talented team of contractors.
We are looking for someone who has a high level of attention to detail and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The Systems Assistant is responsible for technical tasks and updates for our systems and client services departments. This position will assist the Systems Director with recurring technical tasks and requests that come in from our system-related project deliverables. This position will also assist with interdepartmental tactical responsibilities, inclusive of the delivery, marketing, and operations departments. This role will be heavily involved with assisting the operational systems, processes, and policies in place. You will work directly with the Systems Director to ensure all projects and system updates are delivered on time and functioning properly.
- Provide support in setting up and maintaining all information systems, information technology, and assets that support our core organizational functions.
- Manage, create, optimize, and troubleshoot Ontraport campaigns.
- Build and maintain business automations and marketing funnels.
- Manage and monitor the cloud systems in place. (Zapier, Kinsta web hosting, PHP worker limits, Stripe for failed payments/processed subscriptions/chargebacks, Ontraport parameters/rules, Vital Stats).
- Implement improvements to the business systems infrastructure.
- Activate and deactivate access to systems for Team Members, Clients, and Contractors.
- Working with team members to ensure IT-related steps for projects are completed on time and working efficiently.
- Assist team and Systems Manager with the Learndash platform and any systems issues where you can be of assistance.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of AirTable bases as needed.
- Reviewing the bug and issue tracker daily and working to resolve issues.
- Supporting liaison with systems vendors on active issues and alerting Systems Director when escalation is necessary.
- Help maintain and update our systems.
- Assisting Systems Director in systems/ technical projects to complete deliverables and ensure the Systems Director is successful, every day.
- Ensure airtable bases that you are responsible for are fully created, implemented and updated so that all our info is current.
- We have organized and updated Google Drives that are consistently updated with accurate info so it is fully functional for our team to utilize.
- The Bug and Issue Tracker is addressed daily and requests are being resolved in an efficient time frame.
- Technical and Systems projects are being worked on consistently to drive our system efficiency forward and keep our team in momentum.
- Failed payments are being addressed right away so we are minimizing any payment issues.
- Experience assisting and building in Ontraport.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Computer proficiency.
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines.
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results.
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- You love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Experienced using Airtable: creating bases, formulas, and integrations.
- A proactive approach to work.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to understand systems and learn quickly.
- Enjoys working in systems and on technical related tasks
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through February 28th, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).