We’re hiring a Program Assistant who can help us more effectively support the delivery department with operations and process development—so that our clients fully experience the mission of Hello Seven. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money and are committed to personal development so they can make a positive change in the world. We help them by providing executive coaching that pushes limits and challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building content. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- 100% of our clients increase their income by 30% or more by working with us, and
- We have created a network of rich women who together effect societal change.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to step into the delivery department’s existing operations and process development and bring your own genius. How can you help us execute major delivery processes, like onboarding clients, more seamlessly? We have amazing content, coaches, and processes in place, but we’re missing the hand to check all the boxes and bring integral tasks home. Can you create and execute the intent of a spreadsheet like a master? We need help managing our program calendar, treating our clients like queens with exquisite attention to detail, and organizing the heck out of our documents. We want someone who’s available, highly skilled, and passionate about whipping our programs department into shape—under the guidance of a magnificent coordinator.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our Program Coordinator. You’ll work with our entire programs team, including our coaches and our Program Director, and you’ll work closely with our Operations Assistant and Customer Service Manager.
We are looking for someone who has a high level of experience as an executive assistant and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are committed to radical personal responsibility, which is a courageous, vulnerable practice. It’s a journey, not a destination. That means we grow brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the process. It also means we’re loud and proud about our accomplishments and contributions and don’t downplay them. You are here to own your part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Assume positive intent.
We deliver brilliance and hire brilliant people to serve our customers and our team. We are also full humans, with kids, lives, messiness, and other things going on that can sometimes impact how we show up. We assume the best of each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt, identify the situational details, and get the bigger picture to find a way forward.
Honor thy customer and thyself.
Our customers have entrusted us with their big dreams, and we honor that trust by providing the very best customer experience possible. We keep the mission at the forefront by providing the experience, tools, and content that will provide the transformation our mission promises, and by holding our customers accountable and challenging them. We know that in order to show up in 100% customer commitment, we must be 100% committed to self and team honoring boundaries that allow us to show up as our best selves.
Do epic shit.
We're a team of doers, and we have a big vision and vital mission. We see obstacles as opportunities for innovation, and we are committed to doing what it takes to make things happen. It’s not about muscling through and burning ourselves out; rather, we co-create systems and solutions that support our goals and work towards our highest selves.
If you’re not growing you’re dying.
We are committed to constantly improving and innovating. We refuse to stay stagnant and are always coming up with new, outside-the-box ideas that will blow our customers away and take our company to the next level. We value and nurture creativity in our team to create workable plans that we adjust, as needed, in order to accomplish our big dreams. On an individual level, we encourage growth in each team member. We are each leaders who are here to evolve into bigger, more impactful versions of ourselves.
Werk your strengths.
We keep our individual strengths at the forefront because we understand that our unique strengths are integral to the success of the team as a whole. We work smart, we have fun, and we get paid for it!
Laughter is mandatory.
We work hard and we play hard and we share a lot of laughs along the way. If you’re not having fun, what is the point? We’re a family, and having an environment where you can be yourself, come as you are to work as your FULL self, and have a good time is one of the many things we pride ourselves on.
The future is equitable.
We believe that economic equity is key to improving our greater society. We’re dedicated to helping people whose path to influence, power, and wealth has been made more difficult by prejudice and systemic inequality. We are on a mission —both with our team members and our clients—to empower these people by teaching them how to think differently, maximize their resources, and expand their reach as they build their bank accounts.
Resting is a form of resistance.
We are humans, not machines, operating within systems meant to oppress us on varying levels, and those systems create a sense of urgency and compel us to do things perfectly. This sense of urgency and planning without realistic working plans leads to burnout and a reduction in joy and efficiency. We work hard, and we rest to restore. We cannot give from an empty well. When we need rest, we claim it, shamelessly.
This Program Assistant supports the delivery department with operations and process development, executing major delivery processes like onboarding clients, group calls, individual calls, event planning, billing/payment tracking, and offboarding. This role will be involved in the creation and execution of spreadsheets, calendar management and delivery processes, and organization of our documents/process.
- Ensure all members have a consistent and congruent experience in our programs and create transparency around any issues in delivering or with our clients.
- Serve as delivery program “librarian” to manage, organize, and deploy videos, worksheets, audio, and other content.
- Collecting and reporting data relayed by the Community Manager and Resident and Community coaches, for all groups and one on one calls, to ensure transparency and efficiency with all program clients and program department leads.
- Manage, disseminate, and put into effect each monthly program calendar as well as the 1:1 calendar and calendars of each member of the programs team.
- Ensure all program events are properly scheduled and program information is delivered in a timely manner so clients and front facing team members know when and where to be.
- Effectively onboard new clients through the established process, in tandem with our systems team, and present data on onboarding and associated gifts and bonuses.
- Collect, get permission from clients, organize, and manage client testimonials.
- Review and report membership data to the Director of Programs and Program Coordinator—program cancellations, feedback, churn, and positive reviews and track adjustments to programming and structure as needed.
- Collect membership data and metrics and report monthly to the Director of Programs and Program Coordinator.
- Work with the Program Coordinator to reconcile gaps in processes.
- Refine and implement process documents to eliminate gaps and ambiguity in our delivery processes.
- Assist in creating agendas, budgets, and execution plans to support virtual and in person program retreats.
- Event planning communication with vendors, guest speakers, venues, clients, and Hello Seven team.
- Maintain positive customer relationships and exceed expectations.
- Program content is organized and easily accessible.
- All clients have a consistent and predictable experience in coaching and in their membership that moves them forward and gets them consistent results.
- Dramatically decrease cancellations that are caused by process or follow up issues.
- Make suggestions then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department.
- All scheduled programming occurs as arranged unless in the case of unavoidable rescheduling, and then communication is clear, effective, and efficient.
- Necessary delivery teams and support staff are prepared for events, both in person and virtual.
- The program calendar is kept up to date, both internally and externally.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Operations Assistant will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects.
- Ability to identify areas where we need improvement and help us implement fixes.
- Process driven with the ability to execute functional processes.
- Stay highly organized.
- 2+ years admin experience (experience working with a coaching organization is a bonus).
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to make and accept phone calls during business hours.
- Critical thinking, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
This Position Is Not Right For You If You Are…
- Someone who hasn’t read a business or marketing book or listened to a podcast or webinar… ever. A passion for business and personal growth is essential and we all strive for personal and professional growth at every turn.
- Someone who has a lot going on already and doesn't have the time and focus to really dive in.
- Someone who isn't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Someone who prefers to be front-facing in the business.
- Someone who wants to be an entrepreneur and run their own business. All our team members are “intrapreneurs.” You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to love what you do and be the best at your role, but if you want to run your own company in the near future—we are not for you.
- Someone looking for a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday job. This is not for someone who lives for the weekends and hates Mondays. We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, is about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off. If we have a project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck. If this doesn’t sound exciting, then this role and our organization is not for you.
This Role Is Perfect For You If You…
- Love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
- Can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way.
- Can work under pressure where you might have three projects on the go with tight deadlines.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Are super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please visit the Program Assistant application to apply.
We’re accepting applications through December 31st, 2020 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).