We’re hiring a Program Assistant who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
This Program Assistant supports the delivery department with operations and process development, executing major delivery processes like onboarding clients, group calls, individual calls, event planning, billing/payment tracking, and offboarding. This role will be involved in the creation and execution of spreadsheets, calendar management and delivery processes, and organization of our documents/process.
- Ensure all members have a consistent and congruent experience in our programs and create transparency around any issues in delivering or with our clients.
- Serve as delivery program “librarian” to manage, organize, and deploy videos, worksheets, audio, and other content.
- Collecting and reporting data relayed by the Community Manager and Resident and Community coaches, for all groups and one on one calls, to ensure transparency and efficiency with all program clients and program department leads.
- Manage, disseminate, and put into effect each monthly program calendar as well as the 1:1 calendar and calendars of each member of the programs team.
- Ensure all program events are properly scheduled and program information is delivered in a timely manner so clients and front facing team members know when and where to be.
- Effectively onboard new clients through the established process, in tandem with our systems team, and present data on onboarding and associated gifts and bonuses.
- Collect, get permission from clients, organize, and manage client testimonials.
- Review and report membership data to the Director of Programs and Program Coordinator—program cancellations, feedback, churn, and positive reviews and track adjustments to programming and structure as needed.
- Collect membership data and metrics and report monthly to the Director of Programs and Program Coordinator.
- Work with the Program Coordinator to reconcile gaps in processes.
- Refine and implement process documents to eliminate gaps and ambiguity in our delivery processes.
- Assist in creating agendas, budgets, and execution plans to support virtual and in person program retreats.
- Event planning communication with vendors, guest speakers, venues, clients, and Hello Seven team.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- Maintain positive customer relationships and exceed expectations.
- Program content is organized and easily accessible.
- All clients have a consistent and predictable experience in coaching and in their membership that moves them forward and gets them consistent results.
- Dramatically decrease cancellations that are caused by process or follow up issues.
- Make suggestions then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department.
- All scheduled programming occurs as arranged unless in the case of unavoidable rescheduling, and then communication is clear, effective, and efficient.
- Necessary delivery teams and support staff are prepared for events, both in person and virtual.
- The program calendar is kept up to date, both internally and externally.
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects.
- Ability to identify areas where we need improvement and help us implement fixes.
- Process driven with the ability to execute functional processes.
- Stay highly organized.
- 2+ years admin experience (experience working with a coaching organization is a bonus).
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to make and accept phone calls during business hours.
- Critical thinking, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
Fill out the form below.