We’re hiring a Programs Administrator who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your skills of organization, effective communication, and passion and dedication in keeping the Programs department running smoothly.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our Programs Director. You’ll work with the Programs Assistant, Coaches, Customer Service Representatives, and with the Programs Director.
We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of admin experience, is technology savvy, has high attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects, and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Program Administrator supports the Program’s department with day-to-day operations and process development to keep the program running smoothly, executing major delivery processes like onboarding clients, coordinating group calls and individual calls with the coaching team, and event planning. This role will be involved in creating and successfully implementing spreadsheets, reports, data collection, calendar management, and the organization of our documents/processes.
- Ensure all members have a consistent and harmonious experience in our programs and create transparency around any issues in delivering or with our clients.
- Collecting and reporting data relayed by the customer service representatives and coaches for all client interactions to ensure transparency and efficiency with all program clients and program department leads.
- Serve as the project manager for Delivery projects and tasks.
- Ensure content is created to support the plan for the coaching programs in concert with the Program Director, Copywriters, and Coaches.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Oversee weekly newsletter writing process.
- Effectively onboard new clients through the established process with our systems team and present data on onboarding and associated gifts and bonuses.
- Work with the Program Assistant, coaches, and Customer Service Representatives to reconcile gaps in processes.
- Refine and implement process documents to eliminate gaps and ambiguity in our delivery processes.
- Work with the Program Director and Coaches to develop content and plan the monthly focus for the coaching programs.
- Assist in creating agendas, budgets, and execution plans to support virtual and in person program retreats.
- Be a sounding board for the Program Director and decrease pressure and noise.
We're an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- Maintain positive client relationships and ensure client retention is above 90%.
- Program content is organized and easily accessible.
- Ensure all members have a consistent and harmonious experience in our programs and support transparency around any issues in delivering or with our clients.
- Dramatically decrease cancellations that are caused by process or follow-up issues.
- Make suggestions, then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department.
- All scheduled programming occurs as arranged unless in the case of unavoidable rescheduling, and then communication is clear, effective, and efficient.
- Necessary delivery team and support staff are prepared for in-person and virtual events.
- The program calendar is kept up to date, both internally and externally.
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects.
- Ability to identify areas where we need improvement and help us implement fixes.
- Process is driven by the ability to execute functional processes.
- Stay highly organized.
- 2+ years admin experience (experience working with a coaching organization is a bonus).
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Intermediate familiarity with Zoom is a bonus
- Ability to make and accept phone calls during business hours.
- Critical thinking, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide detailed feedback.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t significantly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Programs Administrator will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Computer proficiency.
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines.
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results.
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- You love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you, and championing you.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).