We’re hiring a Process Coordinator who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your attention to detail and process improvement genius, to create, facilitate, and manage the implementation of Hello Seven processes.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Director of Operations. You’ll work cross functionally with all of our departments.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a high degree of motivation to drive projects and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The Process Coordinator is responsible for creating, facilitating, and managing the implementation of Hello Seven processes. This role requires strong collaboration and communication with cross-departmental team members. The Process Coordinator is the librarian and steward of the behind-the-scenes operations of Hello Seven – how things work, why they are the way they are and what we can do to make things better.
- Turn tactical assignments into documented processes that can be handed off to other team members or contractors
- Create easy-to-follow process guidelines that can be used company-wide
- Create various flow charts and reports to understand the documentation process
- Tight collaboration with other teams and ability to manage multiple moving pieces
- Document new or amended processes according to the vision of the Director of Operations
- Champion each process
- Run process analysis to determine improvements
- Attend all company post mortems to help find gaps in process and create the appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with the Operations Assistant on communicating changes to affected departments by facilitating team trainings
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and support for all operational policies, processes, and documentation using our established process and methodologies for creating processes
- All team member metrics are captured in a process that can be easily handed off
- There is full transparency and visibility on all tasks and assignments
- All processes are run efficiently and effectively
- Each team member runs their processes as co-created with the Process Coordinator
- Our team is engaged and understands the importance of process
- We practice transformational leadership in our organization and allow people to understand what they are truly capable of
- The projects we commit to are completed on time and create the desired outcome for our company and our clients
- We use the minimum effective dose systems and platforms in order to get the greatest results
- The foundation of our company, accounting, finance, taxes, and legal are up-to-date and accurate
- 2 years of experience in a project management, consulting, or business operations role (experience working with a startup organization is a bonus)
- You love documenting, analyzing, and organizing
- You are open to change and not afraid of iteration
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to drive projects
- Energetic, personable, and able to work under tight deadlines across teams
- Strong work ethics
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out
- Ability to identify areas where we need improvement and help us implement fixes
- Process driven with the ability to execute functional processes
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the Director of Operations
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through May 31st, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).