OPERATIONS PROJECT COORDINATOR
We’re hiring an Operations Project Coordinator who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The Operations Project Coordinator is responsible for serving as the liaison between the Director of Operations, Operations Manager, and leadership teams to ensure projects are being delivered on time. This is a self-sufficient, detail-oriented team player that will be a contributor to the overall success and efficiency of the organization.
- Effectively coordinate all steps of projects as it relates to project scope, schedule, and resources.
- Monitor, track, and communicate progress of project tasks and milestones in TeamWork.
- Maintain project documentation and follow up on important actions and decisions.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Organize, schedule, and facilitate project meetings.
- Support Operations with the tactical delivery of ongoing projects in the company deliverables for all company initiatives and report back to the DOO and team.
- Reinforce the mission and vision with our team so that we make certain that we are moving towards our long-term outcomes.
- Work with the operations team to reinforce the company tenets so that they are used in decision-making in all departments.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Support the DOO in executing her vision and growing the business.
- Review quarterly and monthly OTIS commitments and provide guidance on teamwide workloads.
- We follow our company cadence and all of the targeted interactions.
- Each member of our team has a clear outcome, knows their scoreboard, and understands what they are accountable for (outcome, transparency, and accountability).
- The projects we commit to are completed on time and create the desired outcome for our company and our clients. Our quarterly plan completion rate, monthly, metrics are hit: 80% must /90% goal /100% stretch.
- We use the minimum effective dose systems and platforms in order to get the greatest results.
- 2+ years of direct experience in Operations or in a project management capacity.
- Ability to communicate hard truths is a must.
- Intermediate skill set in project management tools (ie: Airtable, TeamWork, Asana).
- Teamwork or other project management certification preferred.
- Experience and ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
- Detail and process-oriented with strong organization, multi-tasking, and tracking skills.
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self and others.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to make good decisions amid ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with team members.
This role will start as a contractor with the possibility of a full-time employee position. This role is 100% remote
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
Fill out the form below.