We’re hiring a Operational Coach who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The Community Coach (Operations) must be skilled and experienced in the delivery of business coaching techniques. The Coach must understand the mindset-business connection and be available to help clients through mindset blocks that present themselves. The Community Coach (Operations) provides results-driven business strategy around leadership, hiring, team management, operations and building business systems and processes. This role supports our clients on a daily basis by leading our community calls (including our weekly strategy calls), holding individually scheduled coaching calls, and posting and responding to comments in our private community groups in accordance with the Hello Seven frameworks.
The Community Coach (Operations) may assist with program development and back-end delivery projects. This role is focused on client success, happiness, satisfaction, and helping our clients increase their own effectiveness within their leadership role as they grow their businesses.
- Lead or co-lead small and large-group coaching sessions via Zoom.
- Offer limited 1:1 coaching sessions within the community.
- Implement a designed curriculum
- Deliver coaching consistent with and according to the Hello Seven frameworks.
- Establish supportive relationships with clients to help them gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their development objectives, unlock their potential, and act as a sounding board.
- Learn and use Hello Seven’s tools, frameworks, and strategies to guide clients through mindset and business development.
- Collect data to share with the executive team around feedback we are getting from clients.
- Own and manage the #askacoach (and other hashtags in the community, as needed)
- Offer daily spot coaching in our client-supporting Facebook groups.
- Use our specialized frameworks to offer targeted 1:1 coaching to specific clients.
- Help clients set boundaries, embrace discomfort, evolve their money stories, cultivate self-trust, and learn to make Million Dollar Decisions.
- Suggest improvements for client-facing systems in Delivery.
- Collect client testimonials.
- Answer all assigned emails.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- The Hello Seven frameworks and business teachings are consistently communicated to our members in all member experiences.
- Our communities are engaged with a high level of participation among our members
- Members feel supported and like their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Group and 1:1 calls are available, weekly, and held, consistently.
- Coaching sessions are tracked using the required delivery processes.
- Community guidelines are consistently communicated, upheld and enforced among our members.
- Our private membership community has consistent communication based on the theme of each month, and the members feel comfortable, supported, and clear when interacting in the community.
- We have high retention and high client success, with positive reviews from client interactions.
- Daily check ins on our Facebook communities, including weekends.
- The coach provides regular information to the rest of the team about the experience of our members and raises any member issues or problems that need to be addressed.
- Members show a dramatic increase in engagement, productivity and performance.
- Coaching sessions encourage clients to take new approaches and behaviours in everyday operational settings, enabling them to use more of a coaching approach with their team.
- Experience coaching entrepreneurs, executives and/or leaders.
- Completion of a certified coach training program.
- 3-5 years of experience as a community coach
- Therapy or Counseling Experience a plus
- An interest in business and entrepreneurship.
- Displaying your commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Be a good, active listener.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A thorough understanding and embodiment of our content.
- A willingness to hold yourself accountable to living our content so that you coach what you also practice yourself.
- Ability to successfully coach our clients for maximum growth and work towards our company’s mission, vision and goals.
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
Fill out the form below.