MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
We’re hiring a Marketing Project Manager who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your creative marketing and project management genius to help us create effective marketing campaigns and map out the tasks needed to implement the strategy. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and detail oriented.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Marketing Director. You’ll work closely with the marketing team as well as our teams in delivery. We are looking for someone who is data-driven and also has dreams of long-term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Marketing Project Manager supports the marketing department with day-to-day operations, process development, and project management to keep the company’s marketing efforts running smoothly. The position will track conversion data and determine where adjustments need to be made in the campaigns to ensure we are always utilizing the most effective marketing efforts and are optimizing our campaigns. This position will be responsible for implementing, project management, overseeing lead generation, lead nurture and conversion.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to create marketing strategies and map out the tasks needed to implement the strategy, including:
- Optins, video sequences, downloads for lead gen
- Promotional emails to list
- FB Bot
- Social media advertising (multiple platforms)
- Nurture emails for all events and products
- Nurture Emails to list
- Podcast call to action strategy
- Serve as the project manager for Marketing projects and tasks related to overall company goals and communicate with the Operations Project Manager to ensure success.
- Assist with creating project budgets and timelines.
- Drive logistics for marketing campaigns with marketing team members, contractors, and cross functional teams.
- Review our client-facing copy and marketing campaigns (website, ads, funnels, social media, etc) to ensure they are effective, determine consistency in branding, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Create and manage the content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Collaborate with marketing, delivery, and creative teams to create marketing content.
- Manage speaking event inquiries, podcast inquiries, and any other requests.
- Work with Information Systems to create tracking and reporting for the source of all leads.
- Work with the Marketing Assistant, copywriters, and graphic designer to reconcile gaps in processes.
- Refine and implement process documents to eliminate gaps and ambiguity in our marketing processes.
- Track conversion data and determine the most effective campaigns to scale, including:
- Cost per lead
- Cost per acquisition
- Cost per conversion
- ROMI- return on marketing investment
- Keep the Google Drive and Dropbox organized and up to date with all content created to date.
- Be a sounding board for the Marketing Director and decrease pressure and noise.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing team.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Interested in and able to research market trends
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Data-driven and outcome-based
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and copy
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc)
- Understanding of G Suite, CRM, and WordPress
- Enjoys a collaborative environment
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary $60k
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!