We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
This position is responsible for assisting in the project management and analytics of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. The position will help track conversion data and determine where adjustments need to be made in the campaigns to ensure we are always utilizing the most effective marketing efforts and are optimizing our campaigns. This position will also be responsible for creating and driving forward project plans across the Marketing team to ensure we are on track and meeting deadlines. This role will be heavily involved with assisting the Marketing Manager and the CEO in marketing endeavors.
- Tracking metrics: social channel follows/likes, newsletter open rates, conversion metrics of newsletters, tracking customer journey/conversions.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives.
- Coordinate logistics for marketing campaigns with our contractors.
- Driving marketing projects forward.
- Reviewing the copy for marketing platforms to ensure it is on-brand.
- Constantly monitor and review our marketing campaigns to ensure they are effective and make adjustments as necessary.
- Promoting conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, etc.
- Ensuring we have a consistent brand across all marketing efforts.
- Supporting the CEO in all marketing requests.
- Assisting in creating and documenting marketing department processes
- Consistently review and optimize all campaigns and strategies
- Track conversion data and determine the most effective campaigns to scale.
- Consistently reviewing and reporting:
- Cost per lead
- Cost per acquisition
- Cost per conversion
- ROMI- return on marketing investment
- Directly responsible for the project management for the strategies developed by the Marketing Department for the following platforms:
- Optins, video sequences, downloads for lead gen
- Promotional emails to list
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Social media advertising (multiple platforms)
- Nurture emails for all events and products
- Nurture Emails to list
- Podcast call to action strategy
- We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven
- All sales and marketing plans have a well-defined, consistent and predictable outcome that results in increased leads, sales and clients in our pipeline.
- We have consistent qualified leads.
- Lead nurturing is effective and leads stay on our list.
- Make suggestions then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing contractors.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- We are able to balance multiple calls to action within the company, including, but not limited to: books sales, speaking engagements, program sales, and other activities required to meet revenue goals
- 3+ years of marketing experience or
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Loves logistics and analytics
- Interested in and able to research market trends
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Data-driven and outcome-based
- Understand of good ab testing
- Is comfortable creating project plans using TeamWork and communicating with all project stakeholders
- Proven track record
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc)
- Understanding of G Suite, CRM, and WordPress.
- Enjoys coordinating and working with a team to collaborate.
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
Fill out the form below.