We’re hiring a Marketing Assistant who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works… so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to step into the digital, social platform and presence we’ve created and bring your own genius. How can you help us communicate more efficiently on our social platforms? We have an aggressively exciting list of marketing opportunities, but we’re missing the connector. Can you communicate on behalf of our CEO and create marketing assets on request? We need help systematizing our social presence and more efficiently communicating our brand message, values, and mission. We want someone who’s available, highly organized, and passionate about supporting our brand’s marketing.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Digital Marketing Project Manager. You’ll work closely with our Programs team as well as a talented group of contractors.
We are looking for someone who has excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time and who also has dreams of long-term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses, and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities, and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele, and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion, and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting all company marketing efforts through a variety of innovative multichannel tactics, including: digital/ecommerce, experiential events and promotions, social media, email, public relations, collateral development and more.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Coordinator to understand all marketing goals and objectives, prioritize initiatives and allocate resources appropriately.
- Assist in the building of an annual marketing calendar and ensure that it, and all other planning documents, remain current and accurate throughout the year.
- Assist on a variety of departmental projects and see them through from inception to execution.
- Assist on social media projects, collaborate on new ideas for viral-worthy moments on social platforms, Meta, TikTok and YouTube.
- Create PowerPoint summaries/recaps for all internal and external marketing events, as well as a comprehensive end of year marketing summary.
- Participate in collaboration with outside vendors & agencies, assisting that agreed upon deliverables are received and expectations are met.
- Assist in the recap of campaign performances and provide recommendations in collaboration with the Marketing team to improve the performance of future campaigns across social media platforms & email.
- Track competitors’ marketing tactics and document compelling industry trends and unique retailer ideas.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments including media, merchandising, operations and technology.
- Develop process documents and playbooks alongside Marketing Administrator.
- Work with vendors to communicate deadlines and provide clear direction for creative asset (premiums, collateral) delivery.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- All sales and marketing plans have a well-defined, consistent and predictable outcome that results in increased leads, sales and clients in our pipeline.
- We have consistent qualified leads.
- Lead nurturing is effective and leads stay on our list.
- Make suggestions then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing contractors.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Marketing Assistant will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3+ years of professional marketing experience.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc)
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Computer proficiency.
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines.
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results.
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- You love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive base salary package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).