We’re hiring a Marketing Assistant who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to step into the digital, social platform and presence we’ve created and bring your own genius. How can you help us communicate more efficiently on our social platforms? We have an aggressively exciting list of marketing opportunities, but we’re missing the connector. Can you communicate on behalf of our CEO and create marketing assets on request? We need help systematizing our social presence and more efficiently communicating our brand message, values, and mission. We want someone who’s available, highly organized, and passionate about supporting our brand’s marketing.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Director of Operations. You’ll work cross functionally with all of our departments.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a high degree of motivation to drive projects and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
This position is responsible for assisting in the planning, development, and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. The position will help track conversion data and determine where adjustments need to be made in the campaigns to ensure we are always utilizing the most effective marketing efforts and are optimizing our campaigns. This role will be heavily involved with assisting the Marketing Manager and the CEO in marketing endeavors.
- Posting to social channels, including Instagram (feed and stories), Facebook (business page and multiple private groups), LinkedIn and Twitter. Scheduling posts and selecting photos to go with them (including writing social content on your own).
- Responding to social media direct messages.
- Creating IG stories from storyboards.
- Tight collaboration with other teams and ability to manage multiple moving pieces
- Tracking metrics: social channel follows/likes, newsletter open rates, conversion metrics of newsletters, tracking customer journey/conversions.
- Podcast Support including: creating assets for weekly podcast releases from templates, sharing the podcast release and graphics with our guest, reaching out and scheduling/confirming new podcast guests, and communication with our podcast producer to provide episode resources.
- Build landing pages, email marketing funnels, automated webinars and other marketing assets in accordance with our specific strategies.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives.
- Coordinate logistics for marketing campaigns with our contractors.
- Driving marketing projects forward.
- Reviewing the copy for marketing platforms to ensure it is on-brand.
- Constantly monitor and review our marketing campaigns to ensure they are effective and make adjustments as necessary.
- Promoting conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, etc.
- Ensuring we have a consistent brand across all marketing efforts.
- Supporting the CEO in all marketing requests.
- Assisting in creating and documenting marketing department processes.
- Consistently review and optimize all campaigns and strategies.
- Track conversion data and determine the most effective campaigns to scale.
- Consistently reviewing and reporting:
- Cost per lead
- Cost per acquisition
- Cost per conversion
- ROMI- return on marketing investment
- All sales and marketing plans have a well-defined, consistent and predictable outcome that results in increased leads, sales and clients in our pipeline.
- We have consistent qualified leads.
- Lead nurturing is effective and leads stay on our list.
- Make suggestions then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the department.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing contractors.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in and able to research market trends
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Data-driven and outcome-based
- Understanding of good ab testing
- Can understand social platforms and copy
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc)
- Understanding of G Suite, CRM, and WordPress
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through May 31st, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).