We’re hiring a HR Assistant who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring in your own genius and assist the HR Coordinator with day to day activities related to human resources. This includes maintaining our applicant tracking system, facilitating recruiting efforts, scheduling interviews, assisting with new hire onboarding, and talent retention strategies. You’ll also assist the department with creating policies, processes, and streamlining existing procedures.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Director of Operations. You’ll work closely with the HR Coordinator and Operations team members as well as with cross functional teams.
We are looking for someone with a high level of time management and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
TThe HR Assistant will be responsible for supporting the HR Coordinator and day to day activities related to human resources. This includes maintaining our applicant tracking system, facilitating recruiting efforts, scheduling interviews, assisting with new hire onboarding, and talent retention strategies. You’ll also assist the department with creating policies, processes, and streamlining existing procedures.
- Maintaining consistent communication internally and externally about HR events.
- Monitoring the HR inbox.
- Screening applicants using hiring rubric and hiring process documentation.
- Coordinating communication between candidates and interviewers.
- Scheduling interviews and maintaining the HR calendar.
- Updating data in applicant tracking system.
- Updating employee records.
- Helping ensure payroll processes are correct.
- Conducting new hire onboarding and facilitating the full lifecycle of the employee experience.
- Collecting data and compiling reports (i.e team member NPS scores and onboarding surveys).
- Collaborating with HR and Operations on ways to improve and streamline existing documentation and processes.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- We have an engaged team of True Believers that are excited about our company direction and committed to achieving our Company Mission.
- Company hiring targets are always met on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Our internal team member NPS score is 100%.
- Employee records and employee handbooks are always up to date.
- The company mission and tenets are always being followed and implemented.
- The team has a consistent experience with the HR department and employee relations are fostered.
- The HR Coordinator and fellow HR team members feel supported in all day to day activities.
- At least one year of experience in recruiting, HR, and/or administrative.
- Basic familiarity with labor laws.
- Self-starter who has the ability to multitask and manage changing or competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate information to team members and candidates in a clear and consistent manner.
- Detail oriented and be able to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- High-level of communication skills.
- Proficient with recruiting tools, ATS software, Google Suite, and social media platforms.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through September 30th, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).