We’re hiring a Graphic Designer who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. How can you help us make everything look insanely elevated, constantly? We have beautiful words and content to share, but we’re missing the visual piece. Can you build landing pages on the fly and create scroll-stopping social graphics by request? We want someone who’s available, highly skilled, and passionate about making our brand look STUNNING.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Marketing Manager. You’ll work with our wonderful teams in Delivery, Education, and Operations.
We are looking for someone who can create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
This position is responsible for developing and executing the visual communication of our mission to convey Hello Seven’s brand and CEO’s vision. This role will be heavily involved with assisting the marketing, education, and delivery departments in creating assets for our various programs and projects. The goal is to inspire, attract, and retain our target audience by defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. Working collaboratively with the marketing and delivery teams.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, web pages, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Incorporate images and text into everything from company logos to promotional materials and more
- Update design for our websites, products, programs, and sales funnels
- Create graphics for marketing material
- Create designs for promotional products
- Organize and curate our design library
- Contribute strategically around design elements
- Continue to grow the Hello Seven brand guide/design elements and processes
- Ability to do some development is required
- Support our company by completing graphic and web design tasks that align with the company’s mission and purpose.
- Create brands for new products and offerings and update outdated product brands as necessary to maintain the overall Hello Seven family brand.
- Stay updated on current technologies and trends in design.
- Support us with keeping our marketing and content material looking on brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and efficient
- Computer proficiency
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomesYou love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through May 31st, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).