We’re hiring an Executive Assistant who can help us more effectively manage our DOHR day to day, making her life much easier, which will help the whole team focus on our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money and are committed to personal development—all so they can make a positive change in the world. We help these folks by providing executive coaching that pushes limits and challenges societal constraints along with an empowering community and strategic, wealth-building content. We want to create a world where there is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. Our goal is to:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your organizational savvy, attention to detail, and both experience with and commitment to nurturing and supporting a high-level and incredibly scheduled creator and executive. We need you to step into the processes and systems we’ve created to manage our DOHR’s calendar, logistics, travel, and inbox and bring your own genius. How can you help make her life easier, protect her time, and reduce the fluff from her to-do list? We have amazing opportunities begging to be taken, but we’re missing the support that will allow her to show up primed, prepped, and poppin’. Can you keep unnecessary items off her plate, prioritize her to-do list, and turn tactical assignments into documented processes that can be handed off? We want someone who’s available, highly skilled, and passionate about supporting our DOHR.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our DOHR. You’ll work closely with our DOHR and our Human Resources team.
We are looking for someone who has experience as a high-level executive assistant and also has dreams of long-term growth with Hello Seven. You must be based near Bradenton, FL, or willing to relocate.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Executive Assistant will be the personal essential support for our DOHR, protecting their time, energy, and efforts by creating transparency and efficiency in processes like every-day personal business, communication, organization, travel planning, and calendar management.
- Helps create and manage processes in the DOHR’s personal and business life.
- Documents DOHR’s personal preferences.
- Organizes/monitors and, as requested, replies to emails for DOHR in Hello Seven and her personal email accounts.
- Handles and/or initiates all calls and voicemails, per established processes and based on ad-hoc situations.
- Creates posts, monitors and answers messages on social media.
- Creates a system for addressing important emails and/or correspondence in every area in which the DOHR may need additional support. Creates efficiencies in managing and storing emails/correspondence and addressing important items; to include but not limited to hiring and managing service providers, appointments, billing, taxes, etc.
- Books travel. Creates or upgrades processes and documents on how to book travel/preferences. Develops a system for managing all important information related to travel (ex. Frequent flying data, hotels, seat preference, traveler number, rental car) for DOHR and or associates.
- Manages the DOHR’s calendars (including making sure all associated links (Zoom, calendly, etc.), scripts and technology are prepared. Ensures all calendars are synchronized to ensure overall availability and appropriate work/life balance. Schedules appointments. Proofs calendars weekly (verifying appointments and time, checking links,etc.). Protects calendars and creates efficiencies and processes around how to schedule an why/how to ensure the DOHR is spending his/her best use of time
- Creates submission forms and related documentation for speaking/coaching opportunities. Inquires and/or reviews speaking opportunities (podcasts, meetings, stages) and which ones are appropriate to pursue.
- Conducts a variety of administrative support responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- ordering gifts/flowers
- making miscellaneous purchases
- documenting DOHR’s business preferences
- researching/fact-checking for the DOHR
- preparing for and attending calls with DOHR, taking notes, and determining action items from call
- preparing correspondence and replying to correspondence under minimum guidance.
- Collects and/or researches information and prepares reports as requested
- Looks for areas of opportunity to make the DOHR’s life easier and to take things off their plate. Reviews DOHR’s time studies, suggesting efficiencies, and identifying items to take over from DOHR.
- Learns DOHR’s preferences and way of thinking. Understands DOHR’s triggers, through observation, process execution and feedback. .Understands time, working style and current workload limitations of the DOHR and develops solutions around those limitations. Acts as a sounding board for the DOHR.
- To the degree possible, understanding that their number 1 priority is to support DOHR, Executive Assistant works with the HR team, the CEO and COO Executive Assistants and the greater Hello Seven Team to develop recommendations, make suggestions, establish processes and then work with the team to implement corrections to resolve problems in the department and Hello Seven Team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Executive Assistant’s primary responsibility will be to show up 100% and be fully present and handling every aspect of the DOHR’s needs.
- The DOHR is able to maintain a healthy life/business balance.
- The DOHR can focus on making money and resolving issues for Hello Seven, because they have strong administrative support.
- The DOHR is able to focus on strategic, big picture efforts, rather than tactical, daily routine matters.
- The DOHR feels supported—they know when to be where, what to do in order to be successful, and is never overscheduled.
- The HR and greater Hello Seven teams have a consistent and predictable experience with the DOHR and the DOHR with the team.
- There is a significant reduction in calendar cancellations or conflicts that are caused by process or follow up issues, or lack of calendar synchronization. \
- The DOHR is not worried about scheduling or administrative issues and can fully entrust these and any other excess administrative, process or project tasks to the executive assistant.
- At least two years of experience as an executive assistant.
- Highly developed self-awareness, emotional intelligence and leadership (authority by persuasive influence) skills.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills. Strong relational skills.
- Proven ability to emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team and the DOHR, maintaining a positive, can-do and problem-solving-focused attitude.
- Ability to consistently understand the intent and vision of the DOHR. Strong sense of loyalty and integrity and the ability to operate as a confidential sounding board for the DOHR.
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter who demonstrates the ability to set goals, achievable timelines to hit them, self-manage and motivate themselves all the way to successful completion, under minimum supervision.
- Strong experience as a personal assistant who will work to decrease the noise around the DOHR and become a barrier. Assistant must have a strong skill-set and willingness to handle DOHR’s personal tasks/businesses.
- Ability to travel with the DOHR as needed.
- Strong organizational skills. Assistant must be highly organized and efficient. Incumbent must be very detail-oriented.
- Computer proficiency; to include but not limited to Google suite and Microsoft Office tools. Ability to initiate and adjust PowerPoint or Google Slide presentations, Excel and/or Slide Sheets, Microsoft Word or Google Docs/Drive, Canva, etc. Understanding of social media, project management and other web-based work tools.
- Ability to deliver ahead of schedule and to produce superior results.
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you, and championing you.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).