We’re hiring an Education Manager who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money and are committed to personal development so they can make a positive change in the world. We help them by providing executive coaching that pushes limits and challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building content. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- 100% of our clients increase their income by 30% or more by working with us, and
- We have created a network of rich women who together effect societal change.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your product and content development genius, to help us refine our program processes and delivery to our community.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our Program Director. You’ll work with our talented Community Coaches, Program team, and you’ll work very closely with our Program Director and CEO.
We are looking for someone with a high level of process and product development who also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are committed to radical personal responsibility, which is a courageous, vulnerable practice. It’s a journey, not a destination. That means we grow brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the process. It also means we’re loud and proud about our accomplishments and contributions and don’t downplay them. You are here to own your part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Assume positive intent.
We deliver brilliance and hire brilliant people to serve our customers and our team. We are also full humans, with kids, lives, messiness, and other things going on that can sometimes impact how we show up. We assume the best of each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt, identify the situational details, and get the bigger picture to find a way forward.
Honor thy customer and thyself.
Our customers have entrusted us with their big dreams, and we honor that trust by providing the very best customer experience possible. We keep the mission at the forefront by providing the experience, tools, and content that will provide the transformation our mission promises, and by holding our customers accountable and challenging them. We know that in order to show up in 100% customer commitment, we must be 100% committed to self and team honoring boundaries that allow us to show up as our best selves.
Do epic shit.
We're a team of doers, and we have a big vision and vital mission. We see obstacles as opportunities for innovation, and we are committed to doing what it takes to make things happen. It’s not about muscling through and burning ourselves out; rather, we co-create systems and solutions that support our goals and work towards our highest selves.
If you’re not growing you’re dying.
We are committed to constantly improving and innovating. We refuse to stay stagnant and are always coming up with new, outside-the-box ideas that will blow our customers away and take our company to the next level. We value and nurture creativity in our team to create workable plans that we adjust, as needed, in order to accomplish our big dreams. On an individual level, we encourage growth in each team member. We are each leaders who are here to evolve into bigger, more impactful versions of ourselves.
Werk your strengths.
We keep our individual strengths at the forefront because we understand that our unique strengths are integral to the success of the team as a whole. We work smart, we have fun, and we get paid for it!
Laughter is mandatory.
We work hard and we play hard and we share a lot of laughs along the way. If you’re not having fun, what is the point? We’re a family, and having an environment where you can be yourself, come as you are to work as your FULL self, and have a good time is one of the many things we pride ourselves on.
The future is equitable.
We believe that economic equity is key to improving our greater society. We’re dedicated to helping people whose path to influence, power, and wealth has been made more difficult by prejudice and systemic inequality. We are on a mission —both with our team members and our clients—to empower these people by teaching them how to think differently, maximize their resources, and expand their reach as they build their bank accounts.
Resting is a form of resistance.
We are humans, not machines, operating within systems meant to oppress us on varying levels, and those systems create a sense of urgency and compel us to do things perfectly. This sense of urgency and planning without realistic working plans leads to burnout and a reduction in joy and efficiency. We work hard, and we rest to restore. We cannot give from an empty well. When we need rest, we claim it, shamelessly.
The Education Manager is responsible for planning; and creating processes aligned with our CEO’s vision of our programs. This will include managing the membership site experience and engagement, designing the event calendar, and refining processes to create and deliver our programs. This is a strategic role that works closely with the Program Director and CEO to ensure programs and deliverables are aligned with the CEO’s vision.
- Review client metrics on a monthly basis so that we can determine rankings and results and verify growth.
- Collect data to share with the executive team around feedback we are getting from clients.
- Create resources that support members in the program, based on the CEO’s vision.
- Create content that supports the monthly focus plan for the coaching programs.
- Co-create the vision for the program, including all events, with the CEO and Program Director.
- Create event communications and logistics.
- Create and execute product content processes
- Member site content is always up to date.
- Member experience is consistent, from programming to events to email communication.
- Program content, executions, and updates are clearly communicated, both internally and externally.
- Program retention is above 74% (industry average)
- All scheduled programming occurs as arranged unless in the case of unavoidable rescheduling, and then communication is clear, effective, and efficient.
- Necessary delivery teams and support staff are prepared for events, both in person and virtual.
- The program calendar is kept up to date, both internally and externally.
- All of our clients are tracking their information on a monthly basis that we know will create success.
- We can give out awards and rankings based on growth, profitability, etc. since we have all of the information from clients in the program.
- The clients outgrow their businesses and increase their profitability and learn how to predictably achieve their outcome.
- Provide organized feedback to the leadership team about customer feedback so that we can build content or processes around corrections needed.
- Have systems and tracking around where clients are in all of our products so we understand that they are making progress.
- Clients get the majority of the support they need from the membership platform rather than having to ask for help.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Education Manager will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- 3+ years of content and product development (experience working with a business coaching organization is a bonus).
- Ability to make and accept phone calls during business hours.
- A thorough understanding and embodiment of our content.
- A willingness to hold yourself accountable to living our content so that you can easily create content about what you also practice yourself.
- Excellent skills and an extensive knowledge of the programs we offer.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhering to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please visit the Education Manager application to apply.
We’re accepting applications through December 31st, 2020 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).