DIRECTOR OF CLIENT EXPERIENCE
We’re hiring a Director of Client Experience who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Chief Operating Officer (COO). You’ll work closely with the Programs, Coaching, Systems, and Marketing teams to maintain a cohesive and unified voice within the Company.
We are looking for someone who has 5+ years of program management experience and 5+ years of direct client experience. The perfect candidate is data-driven and outcome-based, creative, proactive, can operate in a fast-moving environment, and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Director of Client Experience is responsible for strategizing and developing processes for each step of the client experience journey within the Hello Seven ecosystem (i.e., programs, offers, events, experiences and products). Executes and ensures strategies and processes related to customer delight, engagement and retention. Works closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to execute on Hello Seven’s vision for the department, and is ultimately responsible for driving retention and engagement for The Club and any other offerings. This role will partner closely with the Programs, Coaching, Systems, and Marketing teams to maintain a cohesive and unified voice within the Company. Directs and personally, when necessary, directly handles customer support and community moderator teams. This position is responsible for managing the Hello Seven member site, Facebook community, and any other social media and/or support channels by engaging customers via regular communication; eg, business advice, club news, relevant national and world events, and/or upcoming offerings. Ensures total client delight throughout every step in the Hello Seven club, events, and/or other offerings in accordance with the values and vision of Hello Seven.
- Reinforce the company tenets, mission, and vision with our team so that we make certain that we are moving towards our long-term outcomes by using them in decision-making in all departments.
- Fully understand Hello Seven’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Lead the charge of creating processes for the delivery department, growing and coaching the team, and delegating to move the department forward.
- Co-host group calls by taking the lead, where appropriate, monitoring questions and making sure the calls flow properly.
- Fully understand our client’s journey, from first exposure and into conversion to an active paid user.
- Audits reviews and revamps as necessary, in collaboration with the Client Experience Manager, to ensure all customers have a consistent and congruent experience in our programs.
- Promote and maintain transparency around any issues in program delivery and our private membership communities to ensure coverage at all times, coaching hashtag response, and ensuring client posted content is aligned with community guidelines
- Interacting with our customers to ensure optimum results and client satisfaction is paramount.
- Work to ensure the entire program team is working towards the same goals— promoting the mission and values of Hello Seven.
- Hold and prioritize multiple company calls to action, ensuring each has supporting funnels, team attention, and monitoring as needed.
- Meets regularly with the COO to plan and develop forward-looking client experience initiatives (with some travel required).
- Maintains a consistent presence in our programs to lead and ensure member engagement.
- Manage our private membership communities to ensure coverage at all times, coaching hashtag response, and client posted content is aligned with community guidelines.
We're an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- Program retention is above 90% (industry average).
- Club retention rates are above 74% (this is the industry average).
- Member experience is consistent, from programming to events to email communication.
- We have a clear understanding of how our client experience services are working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- We have clear plans, systems, & processes that are being followed for execution for each campaign.
- Client centric focus (reviews the continual functions of online platforms)
- WSABM – member site
- H7 info email
- Website forms (current and future clients)
- Provides organized feedback to team, Chief Operating Officer and the overall leadership team about customer feedback so that we can build content or processes around corrections needed.
- Revenue goals and targets are reviewed, reported on, and met on a consistent basis.
- 5+ years of program management experience (experience working with a business coaching organization is a bonus).
- 5+years of direct client experience (team management, communications strategy, and external constituency management experience a plus), with a proven track record.
- Data-driven and outcome-based.
- Enjoys coordinating and working with a team to collaborate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self and others.
- Operate in a fast-moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high-quality work each and every time.
- Be able to work autonomously and stay focused on the job at hand.
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong manager of teams.
- Strong analytical skills, and attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Proven ability to lead & influence others.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Director of Client Experience will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Computer proficiency.
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines.
- You both love working with teams and being left alone so you can produce results.
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- You love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you, and championing you.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).