DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
We’re hiring a Digital Content Manager who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works… so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to take charge in the deployment, organization, and processes of Hello Seven’s content, including our podcast, blog, programs content, and press requests.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our Chief Operating Officer. You’ll work with our Marketing team and cross-functionally with our teams in Programs and Systems.
We are looking for someone who is interested in and able to research market trends, highly organized and detail-oriented, and has 3 years of experience with content management, and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position but you must be located within 1 hour of Greensboro, NC to travel to our main office.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for the deployment, archiving, organization, and processes of Hello Seven’s content, including our podcast, blog, program content, and press requests. As Digital Content Manager you will analyze current media and industry trends to develop engaging marketing techniques that will raise Shmillie (customer) engagement and attract potential clients. This role will work closely with the company’s marketing team to devise online marketing strategies.
- Review changes in the market and recommend marketing strategy to leadership to respond to challenges and stay current with the latest market trends.
- Brainstorm marketing strategies and solutions with our team of creatives and make recommendations to the leadership team for projects we take on.
- Constantly evaluate all marketing campaign content and data to determine the effectiveness and determine if changes need to be made.
- Lead our team of creatives in brainstorming fresh ideas for our various marketing channels and campaigns
- Podcast reach and growth planning.
- Drive all marketing & content initiatives forward.
- Review and provide feedback on the content created for all platforms by our copywriters, designers, Marketing Administrator, and Social Media Intern to ensure it is on-brand.
- Promote conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, etc.
- Ensure we have a consistent brand across all marketing efforts.
- Consistently review and optimize all campaigns and strategies.
- Collaborate with the Program Director on program content, bonuses, and marketing content needs. Carrying them from idea to execution.
- Weekly newsletter creation and approval
- Communicating with our publicist to ensure timeliness and accuracy on all press requests
- Preparing the Blog/Newsletter Calendar and collecting all required assets
- Writing copy such as PR content requests, as needed, CEO’s personal Instagram, bonus content
- Podcast Content Creation – creating outlines and script flows for all podcast recording days, including CTAs, intros, outros, and any ad spots.
- Keeping the Google Drive and Dropbox organized and up to date with all content created to date.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand and converting.
- All marketing campaigns, initiatives, and content are proactive (rather than reactive)
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, and processes. We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized. ses and KPIs that are being followed.
- Our marketing content is creative and fun, our team has fun executing it and clients are educated and entertained by it.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- We have a weekly newsletter and podcast that are themed with the delivery program’s content.
- Ensure all content data points are tracked in our Daily Metrics tracker
- Manage a quarterly audit of all content to ensure links are tracked, link building is up to date and all links are active, and all evergreen content campaigns are current.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Digital Content Manager will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- 3 years of experience with content management. Podcast management experience is a plus.
- Understanding of G Suite, CRM, and WordPress.
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc).
- Good understanding of a/b testing.
- Interested in and able to research market trends.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Data-driven and outcome-based.
- Can understand social platforms and copy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Enjoys coordinating and working with a team to collaborate.
- Small business and marketing experience preferred.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive base salary package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).