CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ASSISTANT
We’re hiring a customer service representative assistant who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money and are committed to personal development—all so they can make a positive change in the world. We help these women by providing executive coaching that pushes limits and challenges societal constraints along with an empowering community and strategic, wealth-building content. We want to create a world where there is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. Our goal is to:
- Ensure 100% of our clients increase their income by 30% or more by working with us for 12 months, and
- Create a network of rich women who together effect societal change.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to step into the customer support systems we have in place and bring your own special brand of genius. How can you build upon what we’ve started and help us communicate with and support our customers better? Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures. And, most of all, how can you help us support our clients as they learn what it feels like to wield economic power (which is the key to a more equitable world).
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Customer Service Manager, Janet. You’ll interact with all of our team members, and work most closely with our Customer Service Manager.
We are looking for someone who has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are committed to radical personal responsibility, which is a courageous, vulnerable practice. It’s a journey, not a destination. That means we grow brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the process. It also means we’re loud and proud about our accomplishments and contributions and don’t downplay them. You are here to own your part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Assume positive intent.
We deliver brilliance and hire brilliant people to serve our customers and our team. We are also full humans, with kids, lives, messiness, and other things going on that can sometimes impact how we show up. We assume the best of each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt, identify the situational details, and get the bigger picture to find a way forward.
Honor thy customer and thyself.
Our customers have entrusted us with their big dreams, and we honor that trust by providing the very best customer experience possible. We keep the mission at the forefront by providing the experience, tools, and content that will provide the transformation our mission promises, and by holding our customers accountable and challenging them. We know that in order to show up in 100% customer commitment, we must be 100% committed to self and team honoring boundaries that allow us to show up as our best selves.
Do epic shit.
We're a team of doers, and we have a big vision and vital mission. We see obstacles as opportunities for innovation, and we are committed to doing what it takes to make things happen. It’s not about muscling through and burning ourselves out; rather, we co-create systems and solutions that support our goals and work towards our highest selves.
If you’re not growing you’re dying.
We are committed to constantly improving and innovating. We refuse to stay stagnant and are always coming up with new, outside-the-box ideas that will blow our customers away and take our company to the next level. We value and nurture creativity in our team to create workable plans that we adjust, as needed, in order to accomplish our big dreams. On an individual level, we encourage growth in each team member. We are each leaders who are here to evolve into bigger, more impactful versions of ourselves.
Werk your strengths.
We keep our individual strengths at the forefront because we understand that our unique strengths are integral to the success of the team as a whole. We work smart, we have fun, and we get paid for it!
Laughter is mandatory.
We work hard and we play hard and we share a lot of laughs along the way. If you’re not having fun, what is the point? We’re a family, and having an environment where you can be yourself, come as you are to work as your FULL self, and have a good time is one of the many things we pride ourselves on.
The future is equitable.
We believe that economic equity is key to improving our greater society. We’re dedicated to helping people whose path to influence, power, and wealth has been made more difficult by prejudice and systemic inequality. We are on a mission —both with our team members and our clients—to empower these people by teaching them how to think differently, maximize their resources, and expand their reach as they build their bank accounts.
Resting is a form of resistance.
We are humans, not machines, operating within systems meant to oppress us on varying levels, and those systems create a sense of urgency and compel us to do things perfectly. This sense of urgency and planning without realistic working plans leads to burnout and a reduction in joy and efficiency. We work hard, and we rest to restore. We cannot give from an empty well. When we need rest, we claim it, shamelessly.
The Customer Service Representative maintains our support channels through the implementation of processes for customer support. You will own and guard our inbox and be a voice of support in our private communities.
- Maintaining our support channels, in line with our company values.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Following established processes to track and respond to customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide product users through features and functionalities in a timely manner.
- Answer all emails, daily. Inbox “0” at the end of every day.
- Annotate accounts as needed
- Check and return voicemails
- Answer all assigned emails, including FAQ submissions that populate in Helpscout. Tier 1: 60-70 emails per day. Tier 2: 70-120
- Sell by chat in our live website integrate chat.
- Call customers as needed and directed.
- Submit refund requests to supervisor for review
- Send a Quality Survey to each caller, or for each email received
- Respond to comments and direct messages on social media platforms, by established process.
- Process orders by phone, email, or other avenues
- Understand all company products
- Maintain positive survey results for all customer interactions
- Resolve all customer issues, questions, or concerns
- Ability to sell via email and chat.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Display your commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Be a good, active listener.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Tier 1: 6 months experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Tier 2: 2-3 years experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative)
This Position Is Not Right For You If You Are…
- Someone who has a lot going on already and doesn't have the time and focus to really dive in.
- Someone who isn't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Someone who prefers to be front-facing in the business.
- Someone who wants to be an entrepreneur and run their own business. All our team members are “intrapreneurs.” You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to love what you do and be the best at your role, but if you want to run your own company in the near future—we are not for you.
- Someone looking for a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday job. This is not for someone who lives for the weekends and hates Mondays. We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, is about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off. If we have a project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck. If this doesn’t sound exciting, then this role and our organization is not for you.
This Role Is Perfect For You If You…
- Love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
- Can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way.
- Can work under pressure where you might have three projects on the go with tight deadlines.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Are super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- Competitive compensation.
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications through December 31st, 2020 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).