We’re hiring a Coach who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help non-conforming, boundary pushers who want to make more money and are committed to personal development so they can make a positive change in the world. We help them by providing coaching that pushes limits and challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building content. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company and increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to step into the coaching systems we have in place and bring your own genius by guiding our clients to success. Are you skilled at coaching women entrepreneurs on strategy, mindset, money blocks, and other issues? Do you love helping women expand the mission and vision for their life? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment devoted to growth, authenticity, and badassery? Ultimately, as a coach, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers transformational, high-level coaching. And, most of all, you will help us support our clients as they learn what it feels like to wield economic power (which is the key to a more equitable world).
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Program Director. You’ll interact with all of our team members, and work closely with our Program Assistant, Program Coordinator, and other coaches. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC as well as special event sites.
This position will also require flexibility, including working occasional evenings and weekends. Additionally, we run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses, and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities, and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are committed to radical personal responsibility, which is a courageous, vulnerable practice. It’s a journey, not a destination. That means we grow brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the process. It also means we’re loud and proud about our accomplishments and contributions and don’t downplay them. You are here to own your part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Assume positive intent.
We deliver brilliance and hire brilliant people to serve our customers and our team. We are also full humans, with kids, lives, messiness, and other things going on that can sometimes impact how we show up. We assume the best of each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt, identify the situational details, and get the bigger picture to find a way forward.
Honor thy customer and thyself.
Our customers have entrusted us with their big dreams, and we honor that trust by providing the very best customer experience possible. We keep the mission at the forefront by providing the experience, tools, and content that will provide the transformation our mission promises, and by holding our customers accountable and challenging them. We know that in order to show up in 100% customer commitment, we must be 100% committed to self and team honoring boundaries that allow us to show up as our best selves.
Do epic shit.
We're a team of doers, and we have a big vision and vital mission. We see obstacles as opportunities for innovation, and we are committed to doing what it takes to make things happen. It’s not about muscling through and burning ourselves out; rather, we co-create systems and solutions that support our goals and work towards our highest selves.
If you’re not growing you’re dying.
We are committed to constantly improving and innovating. We refuse to stay stagnant and are always coming up with new, outside-the-box ideas that will blow our customers away and take our company to the next level. We value and nurture creativity in our team to create workable plans that we adjust, as needed, in order to accomplish our big dreams. On an individual level, we encourage growth in each team member. We are each leaders who are here to evolve into bigger, more impactful versions of ourselves.
Werk your strengths.
We keep our individual strengths at the forefront because we understand that our unique strengths are integral to the success of the team as a whole. We work smart, we have fun, and we get paid for it!
Laughter is mandatory.
We work hard and we play hard and we share a lot of laughs along the way. If you’re not having fun, what is the point? We’re a family, and having an environment where you can be yourself, come as you are to work as your FULL self, and have a good time is one of the many things we pride ourselves on.
The future is equitable.
We believe that economic equity is key to improving our greater society. We’re dedicated to helping people whose path to influence, power, and wealth has been made more difficult by prejudice and systemic inequality. We are on a mission —both with our team members and our clients—to empower these people by teaching them how to think differently, maximize their resources, and expand their reach as they build their bank accounts.
Resting is a form of resistance.
We are humans, not machines, operating within systems meant to oppress us on varying levels, and those systems create a sense of urgency and compel us to do things perfectly. This sense of urgency and planning without realistic working plans leads to burnout and a reduction in joy and efficiency. We work hard, and we rest to restore. We cannot give from an empty well. When we need rest, we claim it, shamelessly.
The Coach provides support to our clients on a daily basis by leading our group support calls, holding individually scheduled coaching calls, and posting and responding to comments in our private community groups in accordance with the Hello Seven frameworks. The community coach may assist with program development and back-end delivery projects. This role is focused on client success, happiness, satisfaction, and guidance along the customer journey and serves as the bridge between the day to day of clients and the overarching Hello Seven teachings.
- Lead or co-lead small and large-group coaching sessions via Zoom.
- Implement a designed curriculum
- Deliver coaching consistent with and according to the Hello Seven frameworks.
- Establish supportive relationships with clients to help them gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their development objectives, unlock their potential, and act as a sounding board.
- Learn and use Hello Seven’s tools, frameworks, and strategies to guide clients through mindset and business development.
- Own and manage the #askacoach (and other hashtags in the community, as needed)
- Offer daily spot coaching in our client-supporting Facebook groups.
- Use our specialized frameworks to offer targeted 1:1 coaching to specific clients.
- Help clients set boundaries, embrace discomfort, evolve their money stories, cultivate self-trust, and learn to make Million Dollar Decisions.
- Analyze and suggest improvements for client-facing systems in Delivery.
- Collect client testimonials.
- Answer all assigned emails.
- Manage our private membership communities to ensure coverage at all times, coaching hashtag response, and client posted content is aligned with community guidelines.
- The Hello Seven frameworks and business teachings are consistently communicated to our members in all member experiences.
- Our communities are engaged with a high level of participation among our members
- Members feel supported and like their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Group and 1:1 calls are available, weekly, and held, consistently.
- Coaching sessions are tracked using the required delivery processes.
- Community guidelines are consistently communicated, upheld and enforced among our members.
- Our private membership community has consistent communication based on the theme of each month, and the members feel comfortable, supported, and clear when interacting in the community.
- We have high retention and high client success, with positive reviews from client interactions.
- Daily check ins on our Facebook communities, including weekends.
- The coach provides regular information to the rest of the team about the experience of our members and raises any member issues or problems that need to be addressed.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Executive Coach will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- Experience coaching entrepreneurs, executives and/or leaders.
- Completion of a certified coach training program.
- An interest in business and entrepreneurship.
- Displaying your commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Be a good, active listener.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A thorough understanding and embodiment of our content.
- A willingness to hold yourself accountable to living our content so that you coach what you also practice yourself.
- Ability to successfully coach our clients for maximum growth and work towards our company’s mission, vision and goals.
- A quiet home work environment, with equipment that includes:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please visit the Coach application to apply.
We’re accepting applications through May 31st, 2021 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).