BUSINESS STRATEGIST (COACH)
We’re hiring a Business Coach who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive coaching that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works… so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
We need you to bring your expertise to our clients in the form of group calls and individual calls. We need you to bring your passion to making sure our clients are successful and happy.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full time role that reports directly to our Director of Programs. You’ll work with the Programs team and cross-functionally with our teams in Marketing and Systems.
We are looking for someone who has experience as an Adjunct Professor with a proven track record of coaching entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders, and also has dreams of long term growth with Hello Seven. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends. We run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been marginalized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in.
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Coach provides support to our clients daily by leading our group support calls, holding individually scheduled coaching calls, and posting and responding to comments in our private community groups per the Hello Seven frameworks. The coach may assist with program development and back-end delivery projects. This role is focused on client success, happiness, satisfaction, and guidance along the customer journey. It serves as the bridge between the day-to-day clients and the overarching Hello Seven teachings.
- Lead or co-lead small and large-group coaching sessions via Zoom.
- Business coaching calls (GS calls)
- Money church
- Peer mastermind sessions
- Strategy Hour
- Social Hour
- Weekly coaching call planning session to strategize call content for a rolling two weeks.
- Implement a designed curriculum
- Deliver coaching consistent with and according to the Hello Seven frameworks.
- Establish supportive relationships with clients to help them gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their development objectives, unlock their potential, and act as a sounding board.
- Ensure content is created to support the plan for the coaching programs in concert with the copywriters, program manager, and curriculum specialist.
- Look for gaps in the knowledge base on the educational materials provided to our membership and develop ways to fill them with the Program Manager.
- Learn and use Hello Seven’s tools, frameworks, and strategies to guide clients through mindset and business development.
- Collect data to share with the executive team the feedback we are getting from clients.
- Own and manage the #askacoach (and other hashtags in the community, as needed)
- Look out for community violations and follow established procedures to resolve them.
- Offer daily spot coaching in our client-supporting Facebook groups.
- Lead or co-lead small- and large-group coaching sessions via Zoom.
- Use our specialized frameworks to offer targeted 1:1 coaching to specific clients.
- Help clients set boundaries, embrace discomfort, evolve their money stories, cultivate self-trust, and learn to make Million Dollar Decisions.
- Analyze and suggest improvements for client-facing systems in Delivery.
- Collect client testimonials.
- Answer all assigned emails.
- Manage our private membership communities to ensure coverage at all times, coaching hashtag response, and client-posted content is aligned with community guidelines.
- Play a supporting role in ensuring operational efficiency in Delivery
- The Hello Seven frameworks and business teachings are consistently communicated to our members in all member experiences.
- Our communities are engaged with a high level of participation among our members.
- Members feel supported and like their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Group and 1:1 calls are available weekly and held consistently.
- Coaching sessions are tracked using the required delivery processes.
- Community guidelines are consistently communicated, upheld, and enforced among our members.
- Our private membership community has consistent communication based on each month's theme, and the members feel comfortable, supported, and precise when interacting in the community.
- We have high retention and high client success, with positive reviews from client interactions.
- Daily check-ins on our Facebook communities, including weekends.
- The coach provides regular information to the rest of the team about the experience of our members and raises any member issues or problems that need to be addressed.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Business Coach will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- Experience as an Adjunct Professor.
- Experience coaching entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders.
- Completion of a certified coach training program.
- An interest in business and entrepreneurship.
- Displaying your commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Be a good, active listener.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A thorough understanding and embodiment of our content.
- A willingness to hold yourself accountable to living our content so that you coach what you also practice yourself.
- Ability to successfully coach our clients for maximum growth and work towards our company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive base salary package including:
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
We’re accepting applications (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible).