We’re hiring a Business Strategist who can help us more effectively accomplish our mission as a company. That mission is to help historically and systemically marginalized people who want to make more money. We provide executive Strategisting that challenges societal constraints, an empowering community, and strategic, wealth-building education. The change we want to make is a more balanced distribution of the world’s economic and political power. We will know we are successful when:
- We are the standard for business training and
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months have begun creating the foundations for a sustainable company, and they've increased their income by 30% or more.
We believe we should all be millionaires, and we've got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Our new Business Strategist will be highly-skilled and experienced in the delivery of profitable, scalable business coaching techniques. The Coach in this role provides results-driven business strategy around leadership, hiring, team management, operations, and building business systems and processes. This role supports our clients on a daily basis by leading our community calls (including our weekly strategy calls), holding individually scheduled coaching calls, and posting and responding to comments in our private community groups in accordance with the Hello Seven frameworks.
We need you to step into the coaching systems we have in place and bring your own business genius by guiding our clients to success. Are you skilled at coaching women entrepreneurs on strategy, mindset, money blocks, and other issues? Do you love helping women expand the mission and vision for their life and their business? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment devoted to growth, authenticity, and badassery? Ultimately, as a coach, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers transformational, high-level business and executive coaching. And, most of all, you will help us support our clients as they learn what it feels like to wield economic power (which is the key to a more equitable world).
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Program Director. You’ll interact with all of our team members, and work closely with our Program Assistant, Community Manager and other coaches. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel to our main office in Greensboro, NC as well as special event sites.
This position will also require flexibility, including working occasional evenings and weekends. Additionally, we run several live events per year that may require your in-person assistance.
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower women-owned businesses, Black-owned businesses, queer-owned businesses and other entrepreneurs from communities that have been margialized to make $1m in revenue and build wealth. Getting to $1M+ in revenue isn’t just a financial bragging point—it’s a benchmark that allows them to make a difference in their lives, their communities and the world. We do this by delivering top-notch executive coaching in the form of coaching programs, live and virtual events, a podcast, a newsletter, and online-based communities. We have a growing audience of 50,000 women entrepreneurs and are on a mission to serve as many women as possible.
How We Promote Equity, Cultivate Leaders, and Grow, Together.
Diversity boils down to curiosity — it is the antithesis of boredom.
Dr. Anna Powers
Hello Seven is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. We are dedicated to a culture where everyone can show up to work as their full, authentic selves.
Diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident or happenstance, it is by design. Together, we are the designers. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger—we care about including diverse perspectives and experiences throughout every level of Hello Seven. When we say, “we should all be millionaires,” we mean ALL of us. This is why we are committed to honoring, celebrating, and fostering diversity and inclusion on our team, in our clientele and within our community. Our team must reflect our community. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
We take responsibility for the community we are creating with Hello Seven, and we are here to contribute to the progression of our society to a more inclusive and equitable one.
What We Believe In
We’re committed to growth mindset.
We challenge our limiting beliefs, biases, prejudices, and habits to create the world we want to live in..
Personal responsibility is paramount.
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We are here to own our individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales.
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process.
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly toward our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create for others.
When our team members and clients are successful, so, too, are we.
The more fun we have the more money we make.
Changing the world and making money can both be joyful pursuits. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact and having success come easily.
The Business Strategist provides support to our clients and their businesses on a daily basis by leading our group support calls, holding individually scheduled coaching calls, and posting and responding to comments in our private community groups in accordance with the Hello Seven frameworks. The coach may assist with program development and back-end delivery projects. This role is focused on client success, happiness, satisfaction, and guidance along the customer journey and serves as the bridge between the day-to-day of clients and the overarching Hello Seven teachings.
- Lead or co-lead small and large-group business coaching sessions via Zoom, consistent with and according to the Hello Seven frameworks.
- Use our specialized frameworks to offer targeted 1:1 coaching to specific clients.
- Implement a designed curriculum.
- Establish supportive relationships with clients to help them grow their revenue, gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their business and leadership development objectives, unlock their potential and act as a sounding board.
- Collect data to share with the executive team around feedback we are getting from clients.
- Own and manage the #askacoach (and other hashtags in the community, as needed).
- Offer daily spot coaching in our client-supporting Facebook groups.
- Help clients set boundaries, embrace discomfort, evolve their money stories, cultivate self-trust, and learn to make Million Dollar Decisions.
- Suggest improvements for client-facing systems in Delivery.
- Collect client testimonials.
- Answer all assigned emails.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- The Hello Seven frameworks and business teachings are consistently communicated to our members in all member experiences.
- Our communities are engaged with a high level of participation among our members.
- Clients’ are experiencing growth in their businesses and are evolving as leaders.
- Members feel supported and like their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Group and 1:1 calls are held consistently.
- Coaching sessions are tracked using the required delivery processes.
- Community guidelines are consistently communicated, upheld and enforced among our members.
- Our private membership community has consistent communication based on the theme of each month, and the members feel comfortable, supported, and clear when interacting in the community.
- We have high retention and high client success, with positive reviews from client interactions.
- Daily check-ins on our Facebook communities, including weekends.
- The coach provides regular information to the rest of the team about the experience of our members and raises any member issues or problems that need to be addressed.
- Members show a dramatic increase in engagement, productivity and performance.
- Coaching sessions encourage clients to take new approaches and behaviours in everyday business settings, enabling them to use more of a coaching approach with their team.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Business Strategist must have strong presence, be coachable and will possess what we’ve listed below:
- Completion of a certified coach training program.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of proven experience coaching entrepreneurs, business owners, leaders and/or executives.
- Therapy or Counseling Experience a plus.
- An interest in business and entrepreneurship.
- Displaying your commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Be a good, active listener.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A thorough understanding and embodiment of our content.
- A willingness to hold yourself accountable to living our content so that you coach what you also practice yourself.
- Ability to successfully coach our clients for maximum growth and work towards our company’s mission, vision and goals.
Why This Job is Awesome
Working with Hello Seven is the exact opposite of being a corporate drone stuck in a cubicle. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skillset or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary of $70k
- Monthly profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please visit the Business Strategist application to apply.